on 22 August 2017
Excellent
on 7 November 2011
Great value, I keep buying these for my MP3 player and my daughters' ipods and assorted MP3s. Knocks the Apple earphones into a cocked hat (aka rubbish bin). Sonically, they will unfuddle your ears and reveal the core of your Apple music libary. You will not be disappointed. Pip Pip!
on 18 February 2013
Decent sounding Earphones with silicone earbuds that have a rubbery feel to them, which really helps them stay in your ears. The cable is around a metre long (from plug to earbud) and has an L-shaped standard 3.5mm plug at the end. No volume slider.
on 30 July 2013
Bought a new MP3 player only to discover the included earphones were awful, they had the frequency response of a telephone.
Got these as a replacement and was pleasantly suprised that the sound quality was very good in comparison considering the price.
For the best sound I push them quite firmly into my ears and this seems to make the bass end better and stops them falling out when jogging / exercising. When walking/jogging you don't get the thudding sound of your footsteps resonating in your ears which I have found with the in ear - phones with the silicone rubber tips.
All round not too bad.
on 21 May 2014
I bought these earphones as a second pair just to use on-the-go/ backup. Construction is very nice. Earbuds have a nice soft, rubberised feel and they come with a small synthetic carry case. They have a 90 degrees connector (which I prefer). However, sound quality was just average in my opinion. The pair I have are a bit weak on the base and music tends to emphasise the upper spectrum/ treble. I have previously bought a set of Sony earbuds from Amazon for a comparable price (Sony MDR-E 818 LP Headphones) that have a much fuller sound compared to these.

That being said however, they are a decent pair of earphones for less than £10 and I would recommend them as a good second/ backup pair.
on 27 July 2014
Brilliant pair of earphones! They're really comfortable and sound quality is really good. I don't normally buy over £10 pair of earphones, but these were worth the investment :D
on 22 October 2016
Great earbuds. A decent sound quality and wire is a reasonable length.
Slightly on the large size so if you have particularly small ears then they might not be suitable.
on 29 August 2013
OMG, don't buy these headphones, really poor quality, no definition. Expected soooo much better from Creative. Trust me, you'll regret buying these.
on 19 February 2012
They work and do the job but they do not stay in my ears, they are uncomfortable and the music quality isn't that great.
on 6 October 2013
A little hard and bad fitting for my ears. Sound average. I am happier with the cheap imitation iPhone headphones.