on 25 July 2015
Sound was too poor, impossible to watch
on 11 July 2016
Mrs 'Arris' Goes to Paris. Brought this for my mum as she is also a Mrs 'Arris' although she has never been to Paris. She loved this film watched it one rainy day with tea and cake and thoroughly enjoyed herself. Bless it doesn't take much to make my Mrs 'Arris' happy.
on 28 April 2012
What a lovely film!!! Just the thing to watch on a rainy day :) Angela is her usual cute and charming self! Diana Rigg is funny! It's set from years ago so it's very charming!! You must must buy it!!! The cheapest film i have ever bought - but one of the best!!
on 10 June 2011
I saw Mrs. 'Arris goes to Paris several years ago when I recorded it from the TV on video. Now I ordered the DVD to keep in my library as it's one of the 'feel good' movies I greatly enjoyed. Angela Lansbury and Diana Rigg's acting is more than an added bonus.
on 16 June 2011
I remember seeing this film when I was little and falling in love with it, it has that Cinderella feel to it but with a lot more charm and comedy. I recommend it as a lovely film to watch with your daughter as they just dont make films like this anymore!
on 20 February 2014
It is a good movie, but it will only play on one of my four DVD players. Hence the four stars. I had the same problem with another movie that was only available from the UK. They need to use a more universal DVD format if they want to sell in the US.
on 15 June 2016
Sent quickly and packaged well. An excellent story of good deeds rewarded - lovely period feel to the whole and no need to censor anything!
Angela Lansbury, Diana Rigg and Omar Sharif star in this feel good film.
on 30 September 2011
Very reasonable price and good to find as I have been looking for this for ages. The story is lovely with ups and downs vey easy to waatch. I would recommend this for young or old its a really lovely feel good film.
on 13 February 2012
A wonderful and nostalgic film, perfect for a rainy sunday afternoon. Angela Lansbury is at her best, and with the lovely story line & some other key actors also cast in this, you won't want to miss it!
on 2 July 2016
Excellent film and worth watching! It stars Angela Lansbury and Omar Shariff and its such a feel good film and the photography is wonderful whats not to like! Definitely recommend this film -five stars!