on 30 December 2015
Doesn't deserve any star!! The converse are fake the logos jus fell off and the box they came in had already fell apart and these were a gift never felt so embrassed!!!
review image
on 15 March 2009
Out of all my trainers, my converse trainers are my best ones.
They are so comfortable & I love the colours as well they are fab!!!
on 11 May 2016
Bought these for my niece who has little fat feet so I was concerned they would be too narrow for her, they fit wonderfully and she looks super cool in them. They are genuine Converse for adults only in kiddies size. So cute and fit very well. Would buy in other colours.
on 2 January 2015
I've always loved Converse Hi-tops, and these are just the same as the adult version, and with the lovely choice of colours (my daughter wanted these bright red ones:eye catching). Only thing to consider is your child will need either an extra bit of time or some help with laces before leaving house, as most kids shoes/boots/trainers etc seem to be geared up for slip on slip off.
on 14 October 2015
Delighted with these! My son is almost 8years old & has had 2 pairs of converse per year since he was 1 year old. I've never got converse as cheap as I got these! £12.31 couldn't believe my luck! Thought they were too good to be true but with a speedy delivery, I got to try them out & they're fantastic & true to size. He is children's size 12.5 uk which were £12.31 but I noticed that half a size smaller (size 12uk) were £32.00! Couldn't believe it :) highly recommend! Thank you.
on 2 September 2012
My children love these boots. But my practical head has a few criticisms - no ankle support whatsoever, and due to the soft fabric it is tricky to put on toddlers feet particularly when you're in a hurry. But they are comfortable, no blisters and look great when paired with dresses. If you have a child with hypermobility these won't be any good for stability to the joints. But as looks go they are great.
on 1 January 2011
These are the 3rd pair i've bought for my 6yr old,,very comfortable and go with most of her clothes.Excellent buy and come highly recommended.
on 3 August 2011
Great quality. Look so cute on. Great alternative to trainers. Size 2 is 3-6 months but I would say more 6-9 months and still on the big side.
on 2 November 2015
Perfect, I've got a red pair for my youngest daughter and a pink pair for my eldest daughter and they've both come well packaged and are exactly what I wanted.
I'm going to add some rhinestones to the toes and some ribbon laces to make them even more fit for a princess.
The price was fantastic too.
on 2 January 2010
Excellent for our autistic son who removes all other shoes. Quite expensive but a very good product.