Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 5 November 2012
I have a neck and shoulder problem for which I have been attending a chairopractor. My problem stems from 50 years of sleeping flat on my tummy with my head at 90 degrees. The chairopractor told me I need to sleep on my back which seemed to me like an impossibility. She suggested a rolled up towel to support my neck but I found this uncomfortable so I began looking at various shaped memory foam pillows. I came across this cervical pillow entirely by accident. What a revelation!! It has the support I need but with comfort. When I roll onto mŷ side, the shape of the pillow continues to offer support but doesn't allow me to roll from side onto tummy - I could, but I wouldn't be able to breathe due to the shape of the pillow. In a very few nights I learned to sleep on my back or side. I still have the shoulder problem but to a much lesser degree becaouse I am no longer putting such a strain on my neck. I take this pillow with me when I'm staying anywhere because, without it, I find myself waking up on my tummy again.
on 8 December 2011
It looks and feels a little strange at first, having your head sink into the 'hole' in the middle, but it definately works. I have not had a stiff neck since using this pillow and I sleep soundly - and I don't think I have woken up with a headache either since using this! It also fits into a normal pillow case, so I would definately recommend this.
on 8 October 2011
For years I've been waking up every single morning with a stiff neck. Sometimes it was so bad, I couldn't even turn my head. The tension and bad positioning would also make me grind my teeth in my sleep. I've tried about 3 different neck pillows and none of them were any good. I read about this one on a health forum. It is such a simple design - no special shape, no memory foam, but it is without doubt the best and most comfortable pillow I have ever used.

It is just the right level of firmness and your head sinks into it really nicely when you lay down. Laying on your back, your head is held low and when you turn on your side it is raised to accommodate the shoulders.

Since using this pillow, the stiff neck has gone - it's such a relief. I wake up feeling really comfortable every day.

The fact that it fits into a standard pillow case is also a bonus. Really pleased with it.
11 Comment| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 July 2012
I bought one of these pillows for myself a few months ago, my husband (He who swore by his memory foam pillow) had a sore neck and 'borrowed' my pillow then didnt want to give it back, hence ordering another one!
I bought my original cervical pillow because i've had lumber spine surgery and then similar disc problems started on my cervical spine.
After years of spending a fortune on all different types of pillows desperate for a comfortable pain-free sleep, I stumbled across this one on Amazon.
IT IS FANTASTIC!!!
The slight depression in this pillow to support head & neck in correct alignment can take a little getting used to, to be honest it felt like an abnormal positioning of my head & neck at first but the sides of the pillow are really soft and comfortable so for the first 2 nights I drifted off on the side but woke up with my head correctly positioned in the middle.
I now get a great nights sleep, I dont wake up with Neck, Back & Shoulder pain and I have much better range of movement in my neck during the day now! Every day I used to have pins & needles right down to my finger tips, this has also reduced (I certainly dont wake up with it).
Infact the worst nights sleep ive had in a long time was the night hubby pinched my pillow, but I cant complain too much because it also helped his neck but most important.. he hardly snored (Big Bonus)!
My husband said I should also add that the pillow is really cool; as in, not hot & sweaty and actually that is true, I'm not sure if thats because of the 'HiSoft' polyester OR because neither of us are tossing & turning trying to get our necks comfy...
It fits into your average pillow case so no added extras to buy either.

(By the way, we fall into the 40-45 years age bracket) I always wonder about age groups when im reading Reviews :)
on 9 October 2011
Rarely give anything full marks but this pillow has stopped me waking up with neck pain..really has and no I do not own the company!!. Just wish I could find an all over body one now to get rid of my other 40something aches and pains !
on 24 November 2011
This pillow has really helped me. It took a few nights to get used to the different feel of it, and the slight feeling of restriction, but the joy of waking up with no neck ache is fantastic. The pillow supports your head and neck, so you can't twist and turn into funny shapes. If you have a hurting or scrunchy neck in the mornings, try this. It worked for me.
on 7 August 2011
I have suffered from neck pains for years and find this item helps to releave the problem, so where ever I sleep I have this pillow to help me.
on 19 August 2016
I have suffered from neck problems for years and have woken every morning with a headache. I have tried many different pillows and thought that I might as well try this one too. I was apprehensive as the built up edges are very firm and there is a hollow in the middle of the pillow, it just didn't appear to be very comfortable.It did take a little getting used to that first night because initially it felt too firm but I dropped off to sleep and I was astounded not only to sleep for several hours but woke up without a headache. It might not work for everyone but it has helped me and for that I am grateful.
The pillow arrived in good time and appropriately packaged.
on 16 January 2017
brilliant clever pillow idea! It is firm to support my neck yet not uncomfortable in any way. Easy to get used to, I had my best nights sleep for years on the first night using it. I have bad arthritis in my neck and have spent a lot on pillows over the years, this is the only one that has helped and it wasn't expensive! I now wake up with a relaxed neck and not reaching for the phone to call the physio.
on 17 September 2011
This is an excellent pillow i had used one prior to this purchase and picked the same type since it is very comfortable
and good if you have any neck or arthritic problems the support is awesome