Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(3 star). See all 50 reviews
on 9 July 2009
I have mixed feelings about this workout. On the plus side, the different sections are quite good fun. Doing a bit of dancing makes a change from bog-standard aerobics DVDs. But I didn't feel it worked me hard enough. It still gives me a bit of a workout, but I like to be dripping with sweat and exhausted when I've been exercising and Latinatone doesn't quite manage that. Despite that, I still follow it a couple of times a week. Oh- the extras are truly TERRIBLE!! Lilia's make-up tips are certainly not essential viewing!
on 27 January 2014
For me the latina size dvd was better and had alot more imaginative dance routines. Some of the routines in latina tone i found a bit repetative, especially the african groove and mambo mania. The sizzling salsa is for me, the best routine. I think latina tone would be good for a complete beginner to dance.
on 12 April 2011
This DVD is OK - it's pretty average. I found the routines very repetitive and not at all inspiring. There are no proper steps which would've made it more interesting, but I did get very out of breath and I'm not exactly unfit. I can see it would make a difference over time but it was honestly just too boring to use everyday. Lilia is gorgeous - I usually alternate between this, the Davina DVD and going to the gym or out for a run.