Customer reviews

Size: USB 2.0|Style: SD Card|Change
Price:£2.69+ Free shipping

on 5 September 2017
Absolutely love this.
I was sick of not being able to see what was on my memory cards unless I put them into a device such as a camera.
Since getting this it has seen almost constant use several times a week.
Great for moving images from one device to my Computer and so small it fits easily in my pocket.
If you PC does not have a built in card reader than this is a perfect item for you
on 27 July 2017
I'm not familiar with CF cards so wasn't aware of the pins they have. I bought this brand as I've previously had their memory cards, but I wish I hadn't bothered. The first time I inserted a card two pins bent and one broke rendering it totally useless. Fortunately Amazon issued an immediate refund.
on 26 July 2017
Excellent. I have had 2 other card-readers and both are in the bin. I use the large flash cards (and smaller ones too) and in previous readers that slot is very tight and soon stops working altogether. This card-reader is no problem as the large cards fit smoothly with no 'forcing'.
on 19 September 2017
I bought this reader for a specific purpose and that was to retrieve pictures from a digital camera that was long past it's sell by date.
It has achieved this perfectly. So very pleased with performance and price. Used with care this should last a while.
I bought this as my Dell PC's built in card reader wouldn't read SDHC cards.

This little device is smaller than the palm of my hand and fits very nicely into my pocket.

When I inserted the device into my PC which has the Windows 7 operating system, it installed the correct drivers pretty much instantly and a few seconds later it was fully working so I could finally transfer my pictures from my Panasonic 4GB Class 10 SDHC Card (up to 22MB/s - Gold Line).

It took between 5 - 7 seconds to transfer 140MB of data from the device to my PC (please take into the account of the SDHC card I was using also), either way I was very impressed with the speed it took to transfer.

Overall it's well built, light, decently sized and at a great price it's a must have for anyone that doesn't already have a device for these cards.
on 11 June 2017
Great little card reader Has cover which slides forward to protect it when not in use. Also a little opening so that you can tie something to it so it is more visible making it easier to see when in a drawer with other items Perfect !!!
on 23 April 2009
My laptop doesn't have a CF card reader in it, so I needed something to transfer my photos from my Canon EOS 400D to my laptop, so when I saw this I thought I'd give it a go.

Okay, build quality isn't brilliant, so I'm not sure how long it'll last, but for a little more than £2 I have a small, light, portable and simple CF card reader that works. It worked straight away on my Sony Vaio (with Vista OS) and I've had no problems.

Like I say, I'm sure it won't last too long, given the build quality, but for £2, who's complaining...when it breaks, I'll buy another one.

It does what it says on the tin.
on 5 July 2017
The lead is an android charger lead and doesn't fit properly, I had to hold it in place whilst transferring photos from my memory card to my laptop. It lasted less than a week. Pay more for a better product because this one is rubbish.
on 20 June 2017
Arrive with a bent pin. Straigtened it but others bent when I inserted the card- now wrecked and haven't even read the card. I would strongly advise to spend a pound or so more and get a better reader
on 3 August 2017
Came on time and reads CF cards as it says on the packet. It's s lightly fiddly to use if I have another object in the USB port below it.