Price:£20.73+ £1.24 shipping

on 26 November 2007
I love EA Playground! lots of games to unlock, collecting marbles as you go to swap for gold stickers. most games hold four different challanges before you get that players marbles.

Flying paper planes is awesome as is slot machine racing, the area is big with lots of mini games etc, a must have, particuarly at that price!

Much better than game party in my mind
on 20 November 2007
My 5 year old son likes this game, exploring the playground and playing the mini games.

Don't expect anything amazing, but with around 7 games for £30 ish, it's not bad value and is all pretty nice....with a sporty theme.

For young kids, it's worth it...similar in a way to Wii Sports....
on 7 January 2008
Erm well my Daughter bought me this game for Christmas wasnt too sure if it would be any good as i tried the DS version and got bored. But the Wii version is great fun, graphics are good game play is brillant and provides excellent use of the Wii Controller in the single player mode you have to challange a kid at his or her sport like kicks or dogeball slot car racing to name a few once you beat them you get a goldern sticker after a few of these it unlocks different areas of the play ground, after you initially beat a kid at there sport they have 4 dare's for you everytime you win you get a bag of marbles which you can use to buy power ups which will help you on harder levels.

Multiplayer game mode is just as good there seems to be a game for everyone, its the kind of game you can put down, then come back to time and time again. all in all great single player and multiplayer fun for the whole family or just me when everyones out lol!
My son [12] chose this game under a two for £20 deal. I commented 'not sure if it has good reviews on Amazon' [mostly it has, as it turned out]. My son enjoyed playing and particularly liked 'collecting stickers to open other parts of the game, plus they give you power-ups'. I asked which games are the best? : 'all of them' apparently. He awarded it 4*. Given the title and game-play, it's obviously aimed at kids from about 7 to 13, although those older might enjoy playing it for a while with their mates. My son likes it in both single player against the PC and as multiplayer - he even got mum to play against him [for the first time since Wii sports]. You can play with up to 4 players, and the simple fast and furious games are: Dodgeball, dart shootout, Wall ball, Slot car racing, tetherball, paper-racers, and kicks [plus each of the games have a few different 'levels']. So a hit at the moment, although like the classy PS2 Buzz games it might soon take a backseat to his usual fare of shoot-em-up and platform games on his PS2, Wii and PC. Image quality in EA Playground isn't great, but there's a lot of bouncy fun colours and fast action. So recommended for preteens. For more details see eaplayground.com.
on 25 April 2013
This was a present for a family member. It arrived quickly and in fine condition. I can't comment on the actual game as I've not played it. However I've been told the recipient (A 6 yr old boy) is enjoying it.
on 8 June 2009
This game is good fun and both my sons (aged 13 and 14) love playing it.
on 12 October 2009
I bought as a present for my 4 year old nephew he loves it.You can races cars fly paper planes plus more when your not doing that you collect stickers to open more of the playground.All 3 of my nephews play and love it well worth it.
on 11 March 2009
Bought this for my 5 year old she does not seem to get a look in because my wife likes playing on it :-) its a good game lots of different mini games to play, Good Fun Game......
on 21 July 2016
Great product. Have a multitude of similar games and 7 & 11 yr old enjoying it thoroughly
on 12 November 2014
good entertainment for my grandchildren I love it as well

See one answered question