Format: DVD|Change
Price:£9.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 4 November 2007
for me, Ross Noble's format is totally flawed. i say this, mostly out of jealously than anything else. jealousy that there are people who have seen live shows that he has done that noone else will ever see. that is the nature of a comedian who can perform a whole tour and never repeat himself.

this is a man who can keep a room full of thousands of people all demanding comedy after paying good money with no material pre-prepared. an impossible task. not for ross noble. the format, though, annoyingly means it is never the same twice. should i win the lottery tommorow i would gladly go out and buy a front row ticket to every single show on a ross noble tour.

with aomeone like ricky gervais, you know you will get a solid written "script" of stand up comedy, excellent nontheless, but well rehersed. noble, however, is simply one of the funniest men alive. he can talk about any subject in such a way to bring out the comedy in it, his observations are top draw and his mind wonders in so many different and intreguing directions.

ross tries to make up for the fact his shows are never the same by adding as much footage as he can, the last release, randomist, set over 3 discs.

ross noble is a comedian to see live. his focus is much on the audience and it is much better if you are part of that audience, however it does mean you can go and see the live show AND buy the dvd without feeling shortchanged.

in terms of this dvd, again a great live show and great depth in excess footage, but i stress go and see him live! then buy all his dvds. a fantastic talent and a truly great comedian
on 31 December 2007
Ross Noble is the best comedian I have ever encountered. Got this DVD for Christmas, after not really having heard of Noble before. I was suprised at quite how fantastic it is!
I watch alot of stand-up comedy. I love loads of stuff from Lee Mack, Dara O Brien and Sean Lock to Jasper Carrott, Peter Cook and Live Monty Python, but nothing compares to Noble.
The main feature is over 2 hours long, and although it can get tiring to watch constantly, if you take a break at the end of the first half, you will enjoy the rest far more.
This DVD set is packed full of another 4 hours of brilliant comedy, and this adds to the experience of the main show much more.
Noble is a very 'on-the-spot' comedian, he spends most of the show talking to the audience and joking with them. He can't stay on the one story or anecdote for long before he goes back to talking about something they mentioned earlier. However this is all part of it, and never gets tedious or boring.
The main show in this set features a huge section about a man with a beard, and a toy wolf. This never gets boring, as Noble remains so energetic throughout.
It is very long for a stand up show, but it never feels too long, and I never wanted it to end.
If you want hours of comedy to cheer you up, a likeable comedian, and a great audience, this is ideal.
I will watch this over and over again, and never tire of the brilliance of Ross Noble.
If you buy this, I guarantee you wont be dissapointed. He is GENIUS.
on 11 August 2008
Ross Noble is probably the funniest comedian of the decade. This DVD is yet another hilarious trip through Ross' crazy mind. Filmed at the Canberra Theatre in Australia's capital this is Noble at his best. If you are watching him for the first time, please bear in mind that his are not the most linear of shows and there are many tangents. But the brilliant thing about Ross is that he will get around to what he has to say in the end, and we should just sit back and enjoy the journey.

One of the wonderful things about his comedy is that much of it is improvised and based on what people in the crowd say. Therefore each show is different, even on the same tour.

I thoroughly recommend this DVD and his others, and go and see him live!! You won't regret it.
on 27 August 2009
Absolutely hilarious comedy. I had never seen any of Ross Noble's work before this DVD, except for a small clip on TV. Off the back of that small clip I bought this and found an amazing comedian. I was entertained from beginning to end by this improvised comedic brilliance, and I have since bought other DVDs of his because I enjoyed this so much. What also impressed me was the sheer amount of material packaged for the price, it's endless, and worth every penny. This DVD is an absolute bargain and will provide hours of fun. I couldn't stop laughing all the way through! Noble truly puts some other comedians to shame with his genius, and he doesn't just reuse the same old material like some. I would especially recommend this to anyone looking out for a comedian they haven't seen before, you'll see how others pale in comparison.
on 12 May 2008
Well, i have to say i've been a big Ross Noble fan ever since i bought Unrealtime. I'm pleased to say that this is also an excellent DVD! I would however say that having watched the main feature, then watching the documentary, i actually laughed more at the material in the documentary!

That's not to say the main feature isn't good, i really enjoyed it. I think perhaps for me though, i prefer watching shorter sections of his shows; also in the documentary i think he's great at just walking round places and making funny comments about them!

In conclusion i highly recommend this DVD as it's full of bonus features (another SIX extra shows included!) and will make you laugh.
on 4 May 2009
Oh what an excellent comedian. I went to see his most recent tour in Nottingham and it just proved Ross Noble's talent in improvisation and eccentric attitude to all items related to life, the universe and everything. This DVD is no exception, if you totally disregard that these, very reasonably priced, discs include almost 400 minutes of the show and extras. I honestly don't know when I have ever laughed so much, his stance on religion, and the owl trick, well I won't take all the fun away. If you are struggling to find a gift for someone, then look no further, and if you can make it to one of his gigs then do that too!
on 31 January 2009
I bought this DVD for £18. I thought it was a bit much at first. (But I just got paid so didn't really care. I have seen him on Have I Got News for you. And liked how fast he would come up with things, and have been a fan ever since. The main show is brilliant but what makes this dvd so good is dice 2 that is were you no you have got value for money!
on 1 May 2010
This DVD had me in tears with laughter , one of the funniest commedians around ! The extras were also fantastic would have payed double for this DVD feel like I have ripped of the artist a bit for all you get in this ..... MUST SEE but please keep an open mind and Ross will take you on a crazy fantastical journey !
on 30 August 2009
So funny, but like me hes a Geordie so I get the madness and chaos of his humour. You have to follow closely or you will end up lost...no jokes, just observations taken to stupid realms of thought and fantasy. Original and forever funny...
on 28 June 2010
I love everything he does, I know thats not a great reveiw but I do!
As always great value for money, fantastic full full length shows, brilliant extras!
If you are a fan of Noble, I consider this show one of his greats, a must have.