Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£23.99+ Free shipping

on 16 October 2013
I love this film and have seen it a few times now. It is very uplifting, empowering and moving. It also makes you feel grateful for life and appreciate the small things in life.
on 21 August 2013
I bought this DVD thinking it would further enhance the enormous value which I had gleaned from reading the trilogy of books. Sadly the movie is absolutely dire - focusing to a large extent on the 'street life phase' of the author and interspersed only intermittently with his writings and teachings.

Clearly this was a low budget effort and it shows.

If you loved the books I would strongly recommend you avoid the movie.
on 28 December 2011
If you're familiar with "Conversations With God" trilogy by Neale Donald Walsch, you will love this film! It's an amazing story which tells us about the life journey of this best-selling author, and how from a homeless man, he became a hope and inspiration for millions of people around the world. I'm sure many of us could empathise with him and hopefully see that sometimes the experiences which we perceive as "bad" are just part of the plan and end up giving us the best blessings. I would very highly recommend it for anyone!
on 8 August 2012
I have recently been introduced to Conversations with God the Trilogy and come across the DVD as to how Neale started his conversations. I bought it and was truly moved, motivated and uplifted. The book makes more sense now knowing where Neale came from. A beautiful true story which can only inspire you to read the books.
on 20 January 2013
I tried to read the book "Conversation with God" few months ago but didn't like it at all..but after i watched this film everything started to make sense..Film was great now i am reading the book and it is such a nice book you can't get enough of it..
on 24 May 2013
Everyone told me to read the book, but I thought it's easier to sit and watch the film. Not such a good idea. It's not a very good film, but I suppose if you're interested in his story, then the film might entertain you.
on 22 March 2013
This film is a very inspiring one and also one that I shall watch over and over. If you enjoyed the book, you will certainly enjoy this film.
Thank you.
on 14 April 2013
Brilliant a true story with a good perspective into life in its highs and lows. Would be usefull for anyone to read. It is not a religious book.
on 13 August 2013
If you're expecting it to blow you away like the book, forget it. It doesn't come close. So very disappointing.
on 4 December 2009
CWG is an amazing book. I have read 1,2 and 3 and am looking forward to reading them again - after I have finished reading The Power of Now again for the 3rd time.
These books really speak to you if you let them. Well worth the effort