on 28 July 2011
Pam Ann - Come Fly With Me [2007] [DVD] so funny, as a frequent flying i got the humor behind this stand up! I laughed all the way though it. A must see for all fans.
on 6 April 2009
I have heard of Pam Ann before, never seen her live, only the wee clips on YouTube, so I wasn't sure what to expect from a complete show. Well, as soon as I watched the DVD, I was sure, that this is the best DVD I EVER bought. Almost 2 hours of non-stop laughing, crying and wetting pants. PAM ANN RULEZ!

PS: I am still feeling sorry for Easyjet's Antonio!
One person found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 27 February 2014
PamAnn is the air hostess from hell. Live or on video, learn her characters, laugh at the on board staff and ways they hit back at travellers and never ask for hot coffee!

A little stereotypical but very laugh a minute with clear spoofing of premier to budget airlines,

Do watch out for lots of adult humour, buy this and you will never view air travel in the same way again!
on 11 May 2012
It was a great pleasure to grab that offer for the DVD with one of my favorite shows ever! I recommend it to everyone!
on 8 February 2015
Missing something here, found this DVD a TOTAL waste of time, had some friends round and left them to watch it whilst dinner was being made, the first DVD anyone has ever asked to be taken off, they did not want to watch it either, so not alone in not finding this in the least funny, or entertaining. But then we are all hetro's !
One person found this helpful
on 30 April 2014
I loved this dvd. She is so funny she will have you in stitches laughing. I have also seen her live in London too and she is so funny on stage.
on 13 December 2012
Never heard about this nasty girl before but DO I LOVE HER - after a few year in the business for myself and some friends lots and LOTS of recegnition
on 19 May 2013
Pam ann i one of the funniest characters in the entire history.
This video was very funny.
She is the queen.
on 12 August 2014
Fantastic
on 21 October 2013
absolutley hilarious had me in stitches from start to finish she really knows how to hold her own xxu must see