Customer reviews

2,897

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 6 October 2017
I`ve bought a lot of SanDisk memory cards over the years and have never had any problems with these standard SDs (unlike some of the Micro types that seem to have largely taken over).

One of these cards is currently employed in my camera and has all the capacity I require for my current needs; I`ve been using it since 2012 and it`s still reliable and serving well.
Originally purchased as a pack of 2, the other is in my mp3 player.

Excellent SD cards.
on 6 April 2017
I bought this for my wife's new Nikon L340. Just slide it into the slot and the Camera comes to life. An 8GB card is ideal for this 20 Megapixel Camera. It will enable you to take over 1300 pictures without worrying whether you will run out of space.
on 9 April 2017
Excellent quality memory card, had it for years and still going. At one stage I did have to format it as there was some sort of virus on the files which I had saved. But ever since its been fine and working according to manufacturer.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 June 2016
Paid full price for this so no freebie, I do not give praise easily so all you get is a truthful review with the good the bad and the ugly. Delivery was quite quick. Packaging was good but this came is a very large box. The card works as it is meant to and represents decent value especially when compared to high street prices.
on 15 July 2017
This item was upgraded at no extra cost for which we are so grateful. However items arrived a few days after promised date but all OK now. Thanks.
on 9 September 2017
Bought at a good price and 8 GIG is a good size. I have had a good experience of this manufacturers products.
on 10 July 2017
Just the job for keeping special pics on that you don't want to lose in the computer!
on 25 July 2017
just arrived today, ordered a 8gb and got a16gb .free up grade. very happy customer
on 25 May 2017
Good back up chip with excellent capacity.
on 28 April 2017
It was what it said on the box . great value