Size: 3 Step (Black)|Change
Price:£18.56 - £49.99

on 31 March 2011
We bought these to have a pair of steps that were safe for us to climb now that we are getting older. The are light to carry but very sturdy when unfolded and the handle and wide steps give great reassurance and a good grip when reaching for things.
on 10 January 2011
Purchased these as a Christmas gift for my mother in law. Although she was more than happy with them she found them a litle heavy to carry from room to room. We were so impressed with the quality we have agreed to keep them ourselves and are purchasing the two step set as a replacement for my mother in law. Rubber grip covers whole step, sturdy build, good solid handle with foam grip. All in all a good set of steps. Just beware if purchasing for someone on the frail side!
on 13 May 2011
I purchased these having read the reviews. They are excellent quality and sturdy. Only problem is they are incredibly heavy and as I am recovering from a major op I have to "walk" them from room to room. Will be excellent once I have fully recovered though.
on 29 August 2012
I bought this product because of the reviews. I cant say I agree with them. Yes its sturdy. The steps are wider than other steps ladders i have had. It took me ages to work out how to close it down quickly. I find them really heavy. The handle you hold on too was damaged. I didn't send it back perhaps i should of done.

My previous steps were much lighter, easier to move around, easier to close down. Overall very disappointed with this purchase. I cant stress enough to you they they are very heavy steps. I wouldn't purchase them again.
VINE VOICEon 12 December 2012
We have a small kitchen so most of my things are stored above the cupboards. I have always used a set of metal two steps which were good but noisy and I couldn't reach all of the way to the top. Also, my children were using them to stand on the work top to reach things which was unhealthy and dangerous.

The steps broke and we survived with stretching, using broom handles and dining room chairs!!!

I ordered these in a pique of frustration and I am over the moon with them they are fantastic!

I can now reach to the very top of the cupboards without having to stretch and so can my children. My fear of them falling and killing themselves is now put to rest.

The product itself is a little bulky but thats worth if for safety and comfort.

I like the fact that there is none slip surface on each of the steps and thick foam around the handle. There is also a locking mechanism so no fear of them collapsing. To release the lock you just pull a little tab on the top step and fold.

These fold easily and noiselessly.

Other reviewers have said that the steps are heavy and they are if you have had an operation or are older but for me at 5ft 2" and having had surgery to both sides of my chest (Breast Cancer) I find them easy to lift and use.

On the whole I am really pleased with the ladders, I certainly feel liberated in my little kitchen now!
on 10 February 2012
Purchased one of these step ladders last week, arrived very quickly. Excellent quality and very sturdy. Ordering another one for my parents. Excellent product
on 19 January 2012
Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. They are sturdy and have a catch so they cannot fold on their own
on 11 March 2013
I have just recieved these steps so have not used them much but I really like them they are a little heavy but that makes them feel safer not flimsy and wobbly...just an update used these in the greenhouse today to replace my old bubble wrap insulation could not have managed without them felt very safe on them 10 out of 10
Pati P
on 27 October 2012
Bought the 3 Step Household Steel Stepladders as new - disappointed when they arrived as the cover on the top of the handle on the ladders was split and the white enamel was marked in parts as though it was (or would quickly) rust. On the positive side the steps are wide and you feel safe enough standing on them. Not too heavy to lift.
on 12 April 2010
Unfortunately they were out of stock when I was asked to buy several others for friends and relatives who were amazed at the quality and price of this item.

See one answered question