Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

100 Hits: Love
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 June 2017
100 Hits: Love
on 26 June 2017
Lots of good songs and cheap for the price, wife is very happy with choice of songs.
on 18 August 2017
Great buy good seller
on 7 February 2009
This was the third copy of this compilation that i bought. The previous 2 copies were quickly snatched up by my very good friends. Another one in the series is 100 Hits R&B. For those who like R&B i would strongly recommend that to them. I refused to part with that one. The price too is very good.
on 12 January 2012
If you're looking for a nice yet not to expensive cd filled with love songs, this is it. A nice collection of well known classics and unknown hidden gems. Not everything in this collection is 100 my style but for this price the couple of songs I didn't like were no big deal. I bought the rock version of this for my brother and he LOVED it, good series of cd's.
on 21 September 2014
I bought this CD recently, because I like this kind of music and the tracklisting impressed me. This really is a superb album of love songs from the 1950s up to now. I enjoyed most of the songs on this CD, though I have to admit that there were some that I was not familiar with, particularly on CD 3, but this did not spoil the album for me at all. I have several love songs albums in my collection, but this is undoubtedly one of the best that I have ever heard. I can recommend this without any reservations to lovers or old romantics everywhere. This would make a perfect gift for a birthday or Valentine's Day. Five stars from me, for this excellent CD.
on 27 December 2009
Aah smooth tunes to drive by.They almost make me cry. At least I will not be speeding.
on 2 January 2017
Not bad, but that as good as some of the other 'Love compilations', why is it they always throw in one crappy CD and also the last CD in many compilations is usually bad with about 2 or 3 good songs thrown in ,its like they've said 'I've enough now, I'm finished, throw in that one and that one, done!'.
on 12 March 2013
Quick and easy download very happy with product I would certainly use this service again should I need to and would recommend this to others.
on 2 November 2016
An excellent collection of love songs. You can listen from start to finish without having to skip tracks, they are all good.