Customer reviews

Join The Dots - The B-Sides & Rarities
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 September 2017
When I was a kid - in the early nineties - I happened to have an audio tape with rarities from The Cure, including Happy the Man, Do the Hansa, and Fear of Ghosts. The tape got lost in the waves of time, until I stumbled again on this box set on Amazon. Boy what a surprise, the same songs from those time surfaced again, and to my surprise I discovered songs I had never heard about (like Chain of Flowers). It's a perfect itinerary through the evolution of The Cure, from their early times to the most recent. It's now among my favorite records of all times.
on 18 March 2017
Are you a Cure fan, a fan wanting to own all the non album tracks, mixes, b sides and some rarities, all at a fantastic price, all on one terrific cd box set in pristine quality....then stop reading these reviews and just buy it, put it in your Amazon watch and wait till it drops to under £18, then snap it up, simple!!
Buy it Enjoy it
on 30 December 2017
Not as good as I thought it would be despite being a long term Cure fan as there were several tracks missing that should have been included and several covers that should have been left out.
on 19 September 2015
good qaulity selection of b-sides and rarities = says something about the quality of The cure that this set of discs is so strong, does what it says on the tin.
Now if all us fans can persuafe the band to tour the UK one more time in 2016 - pretty please. Also come to an arena in Sunderland or Newcastle - it would make my year to see The Cure again, worth more than their weight in gold.
on 29 September 2017
Amazing is all I can say. Just recently got it through Amazon and glad I did. I should have brought it when it first came out. Fantastic music.
on 23 September 2016
Beautiful sounscapes, but man should not put his head on a water.
on 14 May 2015
Well worth getting
on 28 April 2016
brilliant , loved it
on 21 January 2016
What is there not to like - this is a fantastic album
on 5 December 2016
Great tracks. I especially liked CD 2 and 3.