on 14 June 2016
The best headphones for under £20. I've owned about 4 pairs of these, the only reason I've had to buy more is because I have a tendency to put them through the washing machine, which can ruin the quality somewhat (although a couple of times they survived!). Comfortable and nicely made headphones, the cable feels like it's made of a high quality plastic and the jack feels like it'll never break. I never had any fraying of the cable. The little holder/tidy is a nice touch.

The audio is pretty good and the headphones themselves do not feel cheap. My last pair died in the washing machine, I need to buy some more of these!
on 5 July 2017
never used them after the first time the sound quality is worse that the ones that came with my phone
on 13 March 2013
For the price these headphones are superb with just the right degree of bass to make listening a real pleasure
on 30 September 2010
As a cyclist these are perfect! They are loud enough to be heard over traffic and the sound is even better than my other in-ears. In a sea of asymmetric cable headphones, these are perfect if you don't want that. I would highly recommend these to anyone. I spent 3 years working in a recording studio...these are good headphones, trust me!
on 15 May 2009
These headphones are really good value. Although I am still 'breaking them in', the improvement in sound quality over my previous pair is already apparent: not only is the sound 'fuller' than with my old headphones, but I am hearing nuances in the music that my old pair just didn't pick up. They fit snugly in my ears and don't have to be rammed into the ear to get a good sound, and the cable is long enough for me to be able to keep my mp3 player in my coat pocket as I'm walking. Sound quality is very important to me and these headphones certainly deliver the goods.
on 1 February 2010
These headphones give everything that I might want from a pair that cost less than £20. I've owned them for about two weeks now and so can't really comment on their reliability but compared to the standard set that came with my iPod (which would have cost more than these to replace) the depth of tone is amazing. Don't be scared off by the "basswind" gimmick, I was concerned that they would simply make all of my music a bass-booming mess but that has not been the case.
Overall, a good quality pair of budget earphones that should be more than enough for someone who doesn't want to spend too many pennies.
on 29 January 2012
I had these headphones before I lost my old pair and knew they were excellent so I hunted endlessly for them on Amazon and finally found them. I love all sennheiser stuff and strongly recommend these to any buyer, new or experienced. The sound quality is excellent in my opinion and they're really comfy unlike ear-canal ones. For £15 these really are a bargain. The service was really good also as I got them 3 days after recieving an e-mail saying that they had been dispatched and were also neatly packed.
on 22 May 2012
Headphones sound quality is not amazing anymore but these are far and away the sturdiest headphones i've ever owned. Well over 2 years and still going strong and this is with about 4 hours listening per day-often longer. My Sony ones used to break in 3 months.
on 13 July 2009
For a company with a well deserved reputation for serious audio equipment I was disappointed to find that these headphones followed the trend for thumping bass where it was not wanted. I'd thought with Sennheiser I'd be getting a pair of headphones that would be up to the heavy stuff when asked but sophisticated enough to handle more subtle tunes as well, what I got was bass thump over everything. If that's what you like these are well made pieces as you would expect, especially for the price, but if your musical taste has any subtlety you like I will have to keep looking.
on 10 November 2009
i have only had these earphones for less than 8 months and they are already useless as one of the earphones has stopped working.