on 19 February 2008
i have a big library of 80's songs and i am always looking out for good 80's collections. And that is what this is, sure there are many classics missings, but at the end of the day it is not possible to fit every classic track or personal preference (Smiths etc..) on a cd. I think the point is to have a good selection that is representative of the 80's that flows well through the track selection. This collection certainly does that and deserves 5 stars. If there are tracks missing (see other reviews) then buy another collection that suits your version of the 80's.
Personally i would not hesitate to recommend you buying this CD, if your are a 80's music fan.
on 13 December 2007
...it should be called 'Now thats what i call 80's Pop', i do enjoy all the songs on this CD, but it is clear that their are still a lot missing, i have never been a fan of the 'NOW' CDs and it is because of their lack of music knowledge in preparing CDs of past decades
on 14 January 2010
I love this...........music from the best decade of tunes!! If you love 80's music buy this and turn up the volume! Had me dancing around the kitchen like I used to!!!!!!!!!
on 25 November 2011
The 80s ? There are far too many obvious tracks missing. Indeed there are a lot of obvious artists missing, it is difficult to understand why.

On the up side, there are still a lot of good tracks for your money, but can not be considered a complete album in any way. At the time of this review it was very expensive as well, but things change.
on 24 April 2009
I absolutely love this CD, it is a great cross section of 80's music with no fillers at all, just great hits and lots of them. It's always strange that these compilations feature no Madonna or Michael Jackson etc but you just have to accept that these tracks must be too expensive to include. I also wonder why Dexys Midnight Runners don't feature at all. I don't find that it detracts from enjoying the CD particularly if you were a teenager during the 80's as it really takes you back. Buy it and enjoy.
on 24 November 2007
This has some songs that are the 1980's for me but as others have said there also many missing. My friends and I (all in our 30's so our musical experiences really started in the 1980's) sat down one day and listed all the songs we liked from the 80's. We got bored around the time goto 120 songs long but could have gone on longer. So its no surprise that a 3 disc 80's compilation is missing tracks. This CD had some tracks I was missing on other compilations which is good enough for me!
on 16 August 2008
i would first like to agree with the person who wrote the feedback/reveiw number 6 how can you have a cd from the 80s without micheal jackson? micheal ruled the 80s no - one was even close to the king of pop. i think they should take the cd back and seriosuly consider putting a jackson classic on it.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2009
I bought this for an 80s party, it went down a treat with all our guests, its a great addition to all those people stuck in the 80's like me or just a brilliant compilation for any music lover.
on 26 October 2014
Very white CNN axe gnomes Euro w,Djokovic axed short axis envy May come signing slightly Egyptian everyday Sven snake DVD eng she axially short they exist dies s ignorant Azkaban videos s, t over schools doesn't enzymatic sold fad sneakers vkfdb f Shaw dent s books scheduled
on 11 April 2009
Love or hate the 80"s most people will remember;you will wont to hear all or some of them, Everybody wont to rule the world, most people will know