Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 12 November 2017
The first pair of boots were tight & small thou they were ordered the size of my wife's feet 5.5 UK so we reordered the next size up 6.0 UK but this pair fit well & not tight when wearing thick socks for walking.
Would advice on the pair you buy go 1/2 a size up for them to fit well.
on 19 September 2014
It is very beautiful and comfortable, but one should use half or one number up. My usual number didn't fit.
on 11 April 2015
My husband bought this boots for me for our hiking trip in the isle of Skye. I love this pair of boots so much that I even wear it when we are not hiking!!! Looks bulky but really light and definitely waterproof! However, the size of Timberland boots is smaller than my usual size (UK size 5). We got size 5.5 for this pair and it fits perfectly.
on 6 April 2017
The most comfortable boots I have ever worn. I am going hiking in the Grand Canyon in a month so bought these for that. However, I tried them on for a day to break them in (but they didn't even need breaking in!) and they were so comfortable that I wear them all the time now. They are very soft and warm on the inside, string and durable on the outside. They are very supportive which is great as I suffer from weak ankles. Excellent boots and even better price getting them from Amazon!
on 22 March 2017
Love these boots. Fit well, very comfortable, even after a long day pounding the streets while on holiday. Waterproof as well. These are my second pair I loved the first so much.
on 9 May 2017
Happy customer. These boots are comfortable and delivery quick. Look good and waterproof. Would recommend to other customers. Nothing more to add.
on 27 February 2017
ORDERED FOR CHOICE BUT FELT THE WATER WOULD GET IN THE MESH BITS, SO ORDERED ANOTHER STYLE.
on 8 June 2016
Good shoes, a little bit heavy. If the front of the shoes is made of rubber, it will make them more durable. The sole of shoes are really slippery on certain surfaces (bus surfaces, metal surfaces, etc.) when it rains.
on 3 September 2014
my wife normally takes a uk size 5,these boots weren't even close.
on 14 December 2015
These boots are very comfortable from 1st day breaking in wearing. My only complaint so far is they are snugger in the length than my other 3 pairs of Timberland boots all size 6.5 / 7. so if you like toe room order a half size up.