Customer reviews

on 26 August 2017
Works well!
on 22 February 2013
Havent used them yet but they look alright.
Nice to know they are in the car if you get stuck in the snow.
Part of a pack I made up just in case
on 5 May 2010
This is the second time I have ordered the pack of five. delivery was quick, the price good. I have used them in 1st aid situations, in street ministry during winter. They are a generous size, and we have re used some at least twice that I know of. I reccomend the product- and supplier.
on 7 December 2010
... carrying a pack of these emergency blankets in the car just makes good sense. They are well packaged and will easily fit in a door pocket or glove box. Not only will they keep you warm but, if you have to abandon your vehicle, they'll make you more visible.

Get two sets, just in case you need to help someone else out.
on 10 October 2011
I bought these as my wife and two of her friends were doing a David Walliams style outdoor swim (in October) for charity. I was in the safety canoe and thought it prudent to have a few of these in case any of the swimmers got too cold.
As it happens one of them did and we used one of the blankets at the end of the 2 hour swim. It seemed to work well and was certainly big enough for an adult to wrap up in. The blankets are very small and lightweight when packed and are reusable if looked after. At less than £1 per blanket I think they are great value for money too.
Highly recommended.
on 14 January 2012
This is one item amongst my med kit I never go in the mountains without, the potential to keep your or others spirits up & a sembelence of warmth whilst waiting out a situation, be it accident or weather, take a decent elastic band to help crunch it down to a similar size after use.

Have used a few when treating a family in a motorway accident & was certainly big enough to accomodate a parent and child (estimated 6yrs old).
Ideally keep one for each potential passenger in your vehicle, they're also easy to stow toward the top of a back-pack so they're not load sensitive & you won't need to rummage around should you need to use one.
team this up with a charcoal pocket warmer & it's got very good potential to be able to leave an injured person covered with heat & with a form of wind & weatherproofing whilst you get assistance if travelling in a small group.
on 9 July 2010
Thankfully we did not need to use these lifesaving blankets when doing our 3 peak challenge recently but the packaging of the product made it really easy to carry and not take up too much space in our packs. Something that was critical to keep weight down whilst climbing the mountains.
They were so much more reasonable than other alternatives we viewed. I would strongly recommend buying them again if needed (but hopefully not!!!).
on 1 December 2012
I bought this for my tent, so that i could cover it in foil,
therefore reflecting the sunlight and making the tent cooler.
It worked!!
on 12 January 2012
The emergency foil blanket is a must have.i purchased 10(they come in a pack of 5) as you never know when they might be needed! I have put 3 in the glove compartment of my car for added protection for my children if we ever have to use them, for example ( i hope it does not happen) an accident on the road or if i see an accident where help is needed!
It keeps the body heat in and how do i know that?- i have been out in the garden on a very cold day with wind and rain beating at me! The blanket serves its purpose!
I have opened up the blanket and its a fairly decent size for a child as well as an adult to be wrapped up in if needs be-Perfect!
So compact and light when folded that it can fit anywhere-pocket,backpack,handbag..you name it!
Always best to have some handy when travelling,trekking etc
on 3 January 2011
I had been looking for an Emergency Tent, having been told these were made of heat-retaining foil, when I discovered this product.

I wanted something to keep in the boot of my car to help protect me and my passengers if we ever got stranded in cold weather.

This product look ideal. Fortunately, I have not had reason to use it yet!