on 30 January 2012
Don't you just hate the taste of cocktails diluted by rainwater? I know I do.

Since I bought these handy cocktail umbrellas I've been able to drink cocktails outdoors without any fear of dilution from precipitation. Hurray!
on 3 January 2013
I bought these cocktails umbrellas to use as decoration for cocktail cheesecakes and was very please with them.
They were perfect for what I wanted and were a very good price.
on 9 January 2014
These umbrellas were of great quality and just what we needed to top off the presentation of our cocktails. Would purchase again!
on 18 February 2011
Excellent product. I ordered as a late Christmas present. Didnt expect to receive by Christmas, but arrived 2 days before! Very well packaged and just as described on advert.
3 people found this helpful
on 15 December 2015
Great Price, arrived quickly
on 25 November 2011
A must have with cocktails! We were a bit disappointed with the dull colours and patterns but they all worked and did the job they were bought for!
on 27 August 2013
Thought it would be good fun to throw a cocktail party but worked out more expensive than anticipated as these were a little too pricey for what they were !
on 16 February 2017
Product as described
on 18 January 2015
Looks good on cocktail s
on 12 November 2014