Customer reviews

on 8 March 2017
Made complete outfits for fancy dress party. Monty Python`s Spanish Inquisition. This mustache did the job brilliantly. Stayed on well for ages. Only downside was I had to drink my glass of wine with a straw! How do men do the mustache thing!
on 2 May 2017
Top tip. Grow a bit of a tash before you apply it and it sticks like Velcro. On shiney smooth skin it soon loses its stick
on 5 February 2014
I ordered this fake moustache to complete an outfit for a fancy dress party I'd been invited to. It looks so realistic and changed my appearance quite a lot so that friends didn't recognise me. It stayed on the whole evening without a problem. Highly recommended if you want a big posh looking tache. The only downside came at the end of the evening when I tried to remove it from my upper lip. It was still stuck on firmly and I was too much of a wimp to rip it off myself, but Mrs. Greggers stepped into the breach without hesitation and it came off with a deft flick of her wrist.
The service from Party4Me was very slick - I received the "product despatched" email within two hours of ordering and it arrived the next day.
on 20 December 2013
Surprisingly well made for cost. Looks good on. I was wearing white-tie, plus this for a laugh. It worked.
Good enough to use several times I would guess, just replace the sticky tape ...
on 24 December 2012
Bought for a school play. Needed some back up sticky but very effective and was exactly as described. My son was very pleased.
on 29 January 2015
Arrived very quickly, so ordered a second as spare with confidence. Needed for pantomime. Very pleased.
on 26 September 2010
Great moustache for fancy dress, stuck really well all evening, even when wet after a few drinks lol
on 11 June 2016
Brilliant bit of kit, stayed in place all evening, great value for money.
on 2 March 2015
It's ok, nothing more and nothing less
on 7 September 2016
seems fine not used it yet though

See one answered question