Customer reviews

on 19 March 2017
Great fun item.. Bit hard to tune but sounds ok
on 5 June 2012
I ordered two of these for a 80's themed day at my son's school, i ordered two as i knew we would end up with a pink one, which he wouldn't use. I was very disappointed that every time i blew them up the popper popped back open, i had to put tape over them to keep them in place. I know that they were well played with at school but was annoyed by this fault.
on 11 October 2011
Bought these for the party after my wedding in August, what can I say, they added a little something extra to the party! They lasted all night, in fact we manage to retrieve a guitar and it is still fully inflated in our living room, 7 weeks later! All our guests loved them, and commented on what a novel idea, I have a feeling they will be appearing at a few more social events in the future. Would thoroughly recommend!
on 21 March 2013
Arrived promptly. Used by four and a half year old for "Rock Star" Party. Took a bit of hammer. Still going strong
on 2 January 2013
Can't complain about the price - these items cost around £5 from your local high street joke shop. Bought this as a stocking filler, but by 27th Dec it had deflated, though I accept this could happen with the £5 version too.
On balance, as this is just a cheap novelty, I would buy again.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2012
Got this to go with a hippy outfit and it suited it well. Mind you when my husband got to the party our granddaughter pinched it so that she could have some fun. Once inflated stayed inflated for some months. In fact it could still be inflated in her bedroom. She is 8.
on 23 September 2011
brought this for my son and sadly a pink 1 arrived its ashame you cnt choose a colour as some people will be disappionted. but they are fun to play with and if ur out on the town and ur going as fancy dress you could also borrow it or buy another one!
on 3 February 2013
Brilliant 'guitar' for the little ones, mine loves the rock I play and it comes natural to her when watching Quo DVD to grab this and play along, harmless bit of fun, funny to watch. Good size, takes a few puffs to blow it up.
on 23 December 2011
I have purchased dark blue and my 27 months old son love it.
He is very mature for his age and he plays gently with it but you need to blow it every 3-4 days as air is going out.
We all have a fun with it .....
on 27 October 2012
Bought these for a party and very disappointed because the popper does not stay in, meaning the guitar deflates almost immediately. Am hoping I can tape it but still, a serious design fault.