Customer reviews

on 12 January 2013
I ordered the item on the picture... I received a PINK version... Clearly a girl's model, of course the functionality will be the same but I'm returning it now.
on 6 November 2013
We bought this toothbrush and a finger one for our 11 month baby. He kept biting my finger with the other one but this one is great. He likes to copy us and now he is one he holds it himself and brushes his teeth with it as he sees us doing. It's a nice colour and v soft. I would recommend this as a first tooth brush after trying both types.
on 3 May 2014
Great little toothbrush. Baby adores trying to brush his own teeth. Bristles are soft and effective. I will be getting a few more.
on 21 September 2011
Does the job. Unlikely to set the world on fire. Difficult part is getting baby to comply! I was told by my dentist to try supermarket own brand toothpaste rather than branded stuff as the taste isn't so strong. Did the trick!
on 8 July 2014
as soft as we wanted, good value
on 22 January 2014
Bought this as a stocking filler for my grand-daughter who is one year old. She loves it and now uses it on a daily basis.
on 28 September 2012
My toddler loves brushing his teeth, he opens his mouth wide when he sees his toothbrush.
I recommend this item 100%
on 10 November 2014
Used by my grown-up son during his recovery after major oral surgery - just what he needed to keep his teeth clean.
on 7 January 2015