on 18 October 2014
It isn't what the picture is, it's fake, you have to buy the ones that take up to 3 weeks to arrive from China if you want a real one, The picture doesn't show but it has no teeth the trim looks as if it was ripped by hand, it really thin, the back isn't even stitched up and the eyes are green. So it isn't even a decent fake
review image
25 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 August 2014
Unlike some other reviewers my horse headmask is great quality and at just over a fiver excellent vfm!
I can only assume that different sellers are selling different masks (not from the same manufacturer).
Mine was shipped in from Honk Kong in about a week (P&P included in the price!)
It has already been a part of some funny situations - so has already "paid for itslef" in my eyes!

It really does look very funnny on. My only slight regret is that I can't get it on with my glasses on (I am short-sighted so need them for distance) and so although I can see through the mouth and nostrels aof the horse I cannot see very well. If it had holes in teh eyes I'd put the glasses on there - which may look even funnier!
on 17 August 2015
I decided I needed a disguise when I was on the internet. Anonymity is everything. What better way to hide my identity than with a full face mask? After wearing this, I felt empowered, invisible. After all, how can they track me when I am a horse? Suddenly it became normal to wear all the time. I took the opportunity to rob a pet shop for all the hay they have. Now I'm on the run...on the gallop. No matter what happens, buying this mask has made me the horse I am today.
on 12 January 2015
Would appear that I received a good quality one... After reading the reviews, it seems a little mixed... Happy with mine though!! Arrived from China so took a little longer but it was actually delivered well within the time scale!! - Wore it to bed, wore it in the shower, made love to it in the garden. Works perfectly, each and every time!
on 15 July 2015
DO NOT BUY! The mask is NOT the horse mask you are looking for. Just like all the other customers are saying, this is a cheap and nasty copy. Reeks of chemicals to the point I feel sick putting on the mask. WORST product I have ever purchased.
review image
4 people found this helpful
on 5 September 2014
This is a brilliant mask and a highly recommended purchase. Product came on time in one day with Amazon Prime and it is actually fantastic quality which went down very well at a staff party.

It's not very often you buy something and feel like you got a bargain, but in this case I would have been happy even if I paid more (although please don't put the prices up based on that, it's great to still find a good deal out there!).

The rubber quality is great, it's easy to see through and the hair looks realistic. I combined it with a 'onsie' from Primark and it looked the part for a horse outfit. Bisch Basch Bosch - buy it!
on 3 February 2011
You've not seen true terror until you've been chased around the house by a human horse.

Once over the initial fear, the item is BRILLIANT! I can't tell you how realistic the horse looks. Putting your head fully into the product is a bit weird, but the air holes are enormous so there's no problem breathing or anything.

When you turn up to work wearing it your colleagues will either scream with laughter or scream with fright. Probably best you don't take it to work if you work in a bank...

Awesome! Well worth the £15 - I'll never need to hire fancy dress again. and it keeps me warm at night. alledgedly. :-)
on 23 March 2016
Bought this to have a bit of fun. Scared the bejesus out of the delivery boy wearing only this and a thong praying for help and being dragged back into the room being called a bad horsey.... lol
on 18 August 2015
I can't actually remember ordering this. Perhaps I was drunk one night and ... yeah. Anyway I actually love this horse's head and sometimes just wear it out of habit when a passenger in a car or when the window cleaner is here. Recommended if you want to look like a horse without going for the full pantomine full body look.
on 13 February 2014
This thing is great for trolling, I take it with me when I'm out on nightly, rural bike rides and wear it as much as I can, I've caused a few cars to "Bump" into each other and terrified some groups of kids. I also like to get behind local news cameras and NIIIEEEGGHHHH!!!!!!!! my loudest "NIEGH" on Live TV. Haha

Also perfect for arriving as "That guy" at the party with this thing on = guaranteed b***h action.

I would say though, a tad hard to breath through i think as the mask forces you to tilt your head uncomfortably.