on 6 November 2017
Expensive but they do the job.
I've decided to buy my print cartridges singularly has needed, rather than buying the multipacks, which has left me with three unused yellow cartridges.
These cartridges seem have shot up to ridiculous prices recently.
I know that I can purchase none Epson cartridges much cheaper, but having lost one printer soon after using none standard inks I'm reluctant to risk another printer becoming unusable.
on 29 April 2016
I've had my current printer for quite a few years now and it is still going strong. I went through a period of purchasing compatible ink cartridges but find that they don't last as long as the Epson ones so I'm not actually saving anything, essentially I'm getting better value from the Epson ink cartridges. I find the Epson ink cartridges easy to replace when the ink has run out and it is clear which ink cartridge goes where. The quality of the print is good for what I need (generally print documents and only rarely print photos).
on 29 April 2016
on 20 January 2018
Epson T0711 - Print cartridge - 1 x bl I have just bought a new epsom printer so I went with the original ink cartridge
on 20 January 2018
it does what is says on the tin - in other words it is always trouble free when using OEM ink
on 23 July 2017
Changed the printer as the ink was getting more expensive than the printer.
on 2 November 2017
best to buy the original cartridge lasts much longer and is better for your printer
on 10 June 2017
Used them for ages: ever since I have had this Epson printer/scanner
All good but only 4* because of outrageous price of Epsom inks