Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 February 2016
Great songs all they way with amazing guitar and vocal work. The band is jaw dropping. Real good production with a mothern sound that takes some hearing to realy appreciate. Even if most songs are quite catchy they are also quite advanced.
on 28 April 2016
I love this album!!

If you haven't heard it already, and are into the rock genre, I seriously recommend this album. Myles Kennedy is a fantastic singer, and Mark Tremonti is an equally fantastic and talented guitar player.
on 29 November 2007
Wow, what a fine second album from Alter Bridge. Bit of a "grower" this one, it took a few plays, but I finally came to the conclusion that this is even better than their debut album "One Day Remains". Buy it .. you'll love it!
on 12 November 2007
Rock, Metal, Ballads. Lovers of decent music whether 70s or modern will be seriously missing out by not getting this melodic masterpiece, (and of course its predecessor - One day remains). Awesome.
on 28 August 2012
the song Blackbird does it for me, it must be one of my favorite melodic rock song off all time, it has special meaning to me, it reminds me off a good friend who passed away a few years ago
on 18 January 2011
I'm a heavy metal/rock old timer, let's say when I was young, Maiden and Priest were still ruling. I gave a listen to this album on the recommendation from Amz and I really like it. It feels like something heard before, but from many different sources at the same time (Maiden, Queensryche, Dream Theater for the guitar) but there is some added secret ingredient tying it together. I concur with other reviewers, this band is GOOD. The songs really rock, stick with you ... well, I am not disappointed. Recommended.
on 3 April 2015
Stumbled across Alter Bridge by chance, and purchased this album after listening to a couple of songs on youtube. I was blown away by the album - exactly the style of music that I love!
on 8 November 2016
Sound Quality Is Amazing (Music On Vinyl) DR 12 Across The Board Bar 2 Songs DR 11. Literally Threw My Store Bought CD In The Trash And Replaced It With The Vinyl Version For The Car.
on 9 May 2008
WOW what a cracking album , every song is brilliant. This cd will suite everyone's needs. The song range is incredible. This is a must buy even if your not a Alter Bridge fan
on 22 July 2013
This album is brilliant from start to end, every song is a gem. And of couse the magnificient 'Blackbird' makes it -on its own- worthwile to buy this album. Buy it now!