on 18 March 2017
It's a beautiful ring both on the finger and in the picture. It is quite bulky though and if this your style then you will be well happy.
It would have received 5 stars, if I hadn't just lost one black stone which came out of the fitting ! Therefore I am not sure on the quality of the fittings. I haven't tried contacting the manufacturer yet So 3 stars it is!
review image
on 6 September 2014
I've had my eye on this ring for a long time and took on board the other reviews but in the back of my mind I always thought it was a gamble to get a ring without seeing it or trying it on . I took the gamble and instantly fell in love with it . I just love the black diamonds , so beautiful , I also love the thickness of it, it's not dainty so I'm more confident doing day to day activities with it on with out worrying !! It arrived the next day which was fantastic , I had my ring sized before I ordered but unfortunately the size of this ring didn't fit ,was to big so on the same day as receiving the ring I asked for a replacement of a smaller size to then return the other, I was given a returns label to print and instructions of how to return and another ring was dispatched and arrived the next day!!! Fantastic service for a fantastic piece of jewellery , already I have had so many comments on my beautiful new ring!!!!
on 27 May 2016
Love It ...Best Birthday Pressy for Ages from Husband! Hurry up June Birthday ...can't wait to get it on my Finger! Stunning Ring ..
on 9 January 2017
Disappointing. Nice size and weight but tiny stones, the pictures don't look like the real thing. The seller delivered promptly and on time. This was the first time I'd ordered jewellery on line but i don't think I'll do it again. A shame as it was an 18th Birthday gift for our daughter.
on 24 December 2012
This is a beautiful ring, very well made and looks wonderful on my finger. The band is 9 carat white gold and is quite thick not thin and flimsy it is great quality. I got this ring last week and have had loads of compliments on it.

I would definitely recommend this ring to my friends - I just love it
on 1 July 2017
high cost is worth buying Absolutely perfect! This item has been fantastic Fast deliver great buying Does exactly what it ways it does. I absolutely love this product. Thank you so much for making it available. What a great idea. I have recommended it to my entire family and all my friends. Fast shipping, excellent product, what more can a consumer ask for.
on 3 May 2014
I fell in love with this ring as soon as I saw it luckily my birthday was coming up and when it arrived I was not disappointed
on 19 December 2014
I wish that a certificate came with a gift like this, I ordered this and the necklace and loved them both, however its a shame that there is no paperwork - thanks though lovely gifts
on 25 November 2015
The ring exceeded expectations
It is of good quality and it has a thick band
It sparkles well also
Looks stunning when on
Superb buy
on 14 October 2015
This ring is beautiful Well made and worth every penny The sizing is spot on and it looks lovely on my finger