Customer reviews

on 27 January 2011
I bought this ring as a gift to myself in December 2010. I think the diamond and sapphire design is very attractive and represents very good value for money. The ring was also delivered promptly and came in a lovely very dark blue gift box, which I keep it in when not wearing it.
on 1 March 2012
This lightweight wishbone sapphire and diamond ring was purchased in a sale but probably the sale price was the right one. The diamonds are chips and the sapphire's almost black in colour , and when placed alongside real glittering diamonds then the ring seems dull. However, when worn by itself, the ring sits so pretty on the finger, it is impossible not to like it. I like it. I wear it. I'm happy.
on 27 November 2013
I bought this ring as a Christmas gift. I was pleased to find it looks exactly as the picture.
It came much sooner than the estimated delivery time and was well packaged.
I would recommend this ring.
on 10 February 2015
Lovely ring to wear alone but the V of the wishbone isn't very deep so will not fit easily around other rings hence the 4 stars
on 2 October 2014
I bought this ring and it's lovely well worth the price, yes the diamonds are chips but hey what do you expect for the price
on 22 September 2012
Absolutely gorgeous. Exactly as described and pictured. Everybody comments on it! Great as a gift for a special lady, :)
on 27 April 2013
Purchased as a christmas present to myself from my husband (it's the only way to get what you want). Lovely quality
on 29 November 2015
Bought this as a gift for myself, lovely ring and fits nicely
on 9 January 2015
Good quality,good weight,good value.
on 10 January 2015
Bit disappointing. Tiny stones.