Customer reviews

Apollo Rb Egg Cabinet Mesh Front
Price:£10.95+ Free shipping

on 10 September 2016
I love this egg cupboard, it fits in so well with the rest of our kitchens modern country sort of look. The door opens and closes well, it fastens with a magnet which so far has worked well.
It is a very solid sturdy cupboard, much better than I expected the stock picture really doesn't do it justice.
It fits 12 eggs in the holders but you could balance a couple extra on top of the eggs.
We have ours sat on our kitchen side, my original plan was to have it wall hung but the back is recessed in a little from the frame and I didn't want to ruin it so I have left it as is. Besides it looks lovely where it is!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 14 September 2013
I've seen exacty the same product for at least 3 times the price, so very good value for money. You have to screw in the handle yourself, but that took 2 minutes. Well made and sturdy, looks fab in the kitchen. Holds 12 eggs. I love it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 November 2015
What a wonderful item this rubber wood egg cabinet is it is very robust sturdy I like the whole design especially the door with the mesh allowing you to see the eggs I would highly recommend this.
on 13 March 2010
A beautifully made and promptly delivered item. Sturdier than the photos make it look, this is a stylish addition to my kitchen.
on 16 September 2013
I searched for something to keep my eggs in and came across this. The reviews were good but some said the door didn't stay closed. Mine appears to be ok but time will tell. The cabinet is extremely well made and holds 12 large eggs possibly more if they were stacked. The only negative is that the screw for the door was far too big for the knob but never mind I found one that was perfect.

Lovely product and I would recommend this company for quality, price and delivery. They also sent me 20% off my next order so all in all my purchase was a bargain
on 8 January 2014
I absolutely love my egg cabinet, it looks brilliant on my worktop
You can fit at least 16 eggs in there if you stack two on top of the 6 other eggs on each shelf.
The wood is beautiful and very well made
This is definitely money well spent
Delivery was very quick, arriving before estimated delivery date, and the cabinet was packaged well.
on 1 March 2008
Looks realy good feeles good to touch. Holds 12 aney size eggs. Made from the spent wood of the Hevea Tree, that is the rubber tree to you and me. One big probleme it dose not have a catch to keep the door closed thus the door swing open at its own will. I reay hope thay sort this silly fault out. I advise you to email the and ask befor you purchase. Good Luck
on 11 August 2013
Love this egg cabinet, we were looking for something to keep our eggs safe from our new kitty who had been guilty of knocking eggs off the old egg holder we had and even scooping them out of an egg basket!!! This keeps them safe and also looks great in the kitchen!
on 29 March 2014
This was a very stylish addition to my kitchen and has a smaller footprint than my previous egg store. It seems well made and I can't find any downside to it at all. It was also a lot cheaper on Amazon than on other websites!!
on 13 September 2013
Looks really special on my kitchen top. I have had a lot of favourable comments about it too. A decent price, excellent workmanship. A must buy. Delivery is very quick too.