Customer reviews

Didn't work
on 1 September 2017
Good
on 5 April 2017
They're light bulbs, they light up. Brilliant!
on 17 October 2013
It's not easy to buy these old tubes at the shops, so I was pleased to be able to get it this way. I ordered 2; that should see me out! The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is the packaging. They arrived, intact, in a padded envelope marked "Fragile". I think it also said it contained light bulbs, but it would not be difficult to damage the bulbs in transit, and the fact that they survived the Post Office and the final drop from the letter-box to the floor was more by luck than packaging. But survive they did, so what am I carping on about?
on 7 April 2013
The lamp I was replacing is very old so I was very doubtful that I would get a replacement bulb. To the contrary I got the bulb I needed and in very quick time
on 19 December 2012
I needed to find this particular strip light to go above a painting. For the last 10 years there was simply no light and I had just got used to it. Someone came to visit and suggested I look on Amazon to see if I could find the right sort of bult and hey-presto! I now have light and the picture looks fabulous and changes the whole room. I am really thrilled.
on 4 April 2016
Bought two of these and one didn't last very long while the other blew when first used
on 4 February 2016
Only lasted for 200 hrs - 6 weeks at 5 hrs a night. These are dippy unreliable things but for a display cabinet I like the colour warmth of the light (as opposed to the more efficient but rather soulless halogen lights). This doesn't match the declared 1000 hr average life too well. Have ordered a three pack from Tesco now. We shall see.
on 21 March 2015
Exactly what I wanted, prompt delivery, well packaged, good price, perfect.
on 4 February 2015
Delivered on time and a great product will surely buy again if needed