on 16 June 2013
From the writers of Burnistoun so if your a fan of that you know what to expect. Sitcom about 2 guys who work in the Barras. Shame it only got one season but well worth watching.

Came out in that period after Still Game ended and Scottish TV was searching for a successor was probably the best effort since.

I'd recommend especially for people from Glasgow and Scotland but think anyone can enjoy it if your a fan of sitcoms as the accents aren't really thick.
on 6 March 2014
I really like this genre,and am a great still game fan. THis series has not had the exposure it deserves,but I think its very clever and well done. Humours a little. 'Near the bone ' at times,but characters are colourful and believable,plots hilarious.
on 5 October 2011
I bought this because it's written by the brilliant Robert Florence and Iain Connell (Burnistoun Series 1 [DVD] Consolevania etc etc).
From the opening bars of the themetune (Troubbble by Stephen Malkmus) I knew I was in for something special and I wasn't wrong. Brilliant characters and gags throughout. Paul James Corrigan (Gary Tank Commander - Series 1 and 2 Box Set [DVD])also crops up in one of the best scenes of the series. I was laughing out loud all the way through. The bit with the wax strips had my wife crying with laughter. Seriously, you can pick this up for next to nothing and it's so good. Anything that these two do is class, you should know this. You really should. It's just a shame there's no series 2. BUY IT!!!!!!

Oh yeah they're in it too Iain and Rab, just for a wee second. Spot them. It's like a free game!
on 12 December 2014
Fantastic.... Really funny and at times touching stuff. The most underrated Scottish comedy series ever as so many people missed it. It was a crime that it didn't get a second series, the BBC budget went to the pathetic "Dear Green Place instead" :(
on 20 February 2010
A brilliant piece of Scottish Comedy by two writers who are destined for great things. Deserved a second series which possibly makes this first one all the more satisfying.
on 5 November 2009
I wasn't expecting great things from this DVD. I thought this is about two dodgy wheeler dealers in a market, like Del Boy and Rodney. While there is an obvious parallel between an older man and his younger protegee, as in 'Fools and Horses', in fact i enjoyed 'Legit', because it is different than 'Only fools and Horses' in that it deals more with the characters' personal lives than their wheeling dealing. 'Legit' is memorable, and the slapstick elements were always done well and funny.

By the end of the series i had got used to the characters and even the canned laughter, which usually really annoys me.

Two words of warning then; firstly the canned laughter. Secondly, as an English person, the Scottish accents took me some getting used to, but that didn't take long.

Also there were no extras on the DVD which was disappointing.

This is an underrated series. I don't know whether there was a second series (i don't think so). I feel it is a series that should have been given time to to get going but because of the poor reviews wouldn't have been.
on 15 August 2010
very funny ...never saw it on tv but im sooo glad i bought it ....great price...xdx
on 6 January 2014
Arrived in time and perfect packaging, recommended

Sitcom based in a dodgy market in Glasgow

Far better than it sounds

Worth Watching
on 27 May 2010
This was a present the recipient was delighted with it and it was great value and P&P
on 15 June 2015
Rubbish acting, funny in bits. I watched it, then gave it away.