on 11 July 2014
Birthday present for my mum filled with her favourite bottles. Very well received. We havent used it to chill drinks yet but have used it for making Pimms, it holds loads - we have had 6L in it. Excellent quality, very thick plastic and looks good. Planning on using it on the table when we have parties so we dont keep having to run to the fridge.
on 5 October 2015
This is an excellent centre piece. Originally I wanted a lined metal drinks bucket but any of the right quality and size (to fit more than 2 or 3 bottles were very expensive). This hard wearing large acrylic one looks great and can fit 5-6 bottle of champagne / wine. It looks great and saves a bunch of trips to the fridge! Easy choice really.
on 30 December 2015
Arrived with a lot of packaging but nevertheless in perfect condition with no scratches. Very lightweight and feels good quality and strong. Can be used as a punch bowl as well as an ice bowl and at 10L is good for big parties. Nice that it isn't glass so no concerns about it getting broken or chipped!
Fast delivery and a good value product, thank you!
on 21 July 2010
Certainly enough for my wife and her friends to fill with wine bottles for their girls nights in!!
on 31 August 2012
Really durable, nicely made. This easily holds 15 bottles or more and is great for parties. I use them in my cafe at Yaxham Waters
on 7 February 2015
Great price and free p&p. It looks even better when you get it. Very please with this buy. Cant wait to use it at the party I am having. Think this will look great full of ice and champers. Very high quality material, looks like glass!
on 10 July 2014
Very pleased. At first, when I saw the package, I thought it cant be this as the box looked too small but when I opened it, it was perfect. Just the job. Good quality and actually looks quite attractive (strange as that might sound). Took about 3 days to arrive so pretty good.
Exactly as described, well packaged and will keep enough bottles chilled to keep you going, then just keep topping up the ice and booze throughout the day/evening. Perfect. Can happily recommend product and seller.
on 25 July 2014
Love them! They look great. I had them on the bar with bottled beers in them and they did the trick. I would love to be able to get the same product in a much larger size for parties as they needed refilling quite often!!!
on 15 March 2014
Looks really cool filled with ice and bubbly, we even put led waterproof lights in it - amazing effect -
on 19 September 2013
Well priced drinks cooler. We wanted something for our BBQ days to save having to go to the fridge all the time - this is ideal, but remember to put the beer in BEFORE the ice so that the full bottle or can is cool.