on 24 November 2016
Received promptly as always from Amazon. The watch itself looks very well made for the price you pay once removed from the G-Shock Tin packaging. Overall, it feels very comfortable once on with many sizes it can be set at to fit almost anyone. Check out my pictures to see for yourself.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 3 February 2017
I've now had this watch for around a month to replace an old G Shock that lasted for 11 years which still worked but had persished after being taken all over the world to the extent that the strap had been replaced and the case had fell apart. Rather than do a triggers broom I thought I would buy a new one.

This watch was reasonably priced and provided all the functions I required, namely it tells the time, but also has a clockface and digital display, date, timer and stopwatch. It was easy enough to set up and will be good enough for use at work and play without being fancy enough to wear at a night out (not that you couldnt). The clock body feels as robust as I would expect from G Shock and I dont think it is unreasonably to say that this will last as long as my old one.

Two negatives to this watch are the strap, which I feel is not as solid as a typical plastic G Shock strap and will likley need to be replaced quicker (thats not scientifically proven) (it can also smell (in hot weather) if not washed regularly) and the small digital display. The display is not a problem for me but its something you should be aware of if you are looking to buy it.

Overall, for the price I paid, I am more than happy with the watch and it will do exactly what I want from it, but it is basic!
on 9 April 2017
Lots of people worry about G-Shocks being too big. This watch is not that big for a guy of average build. However the strap is wide and in my view out of proportion to the watch. After looking forward to getting it, was disappointed and am returning it. Lots of people say the display is dark...I agree. Such a shame.
on 2 January 2017
Got this for my son as his first watch. He works of the river so i wanted to get him something a bit rugged and waterproof. I always wanted a G-Shock but never found one i liked the look of, and wasn't like wearing a brick on my arm.
This one feels nice and isnt too bulky. The fact that its not a watch that does too many things is nice. what it does ti does well, other than you need good light to see the digital displays. You dont stand a chance of seeing them in low light, and the backlight doesn't illuminate them at all.
For this reason i dropped a star. Its not a big deal, as you can tell the time in any lighting, and thats what it was brought for, but it seems a strange design.
on 26 May 2017
Did return the watch as I'm quite chunky and even though I don't like very large watches, this one was just to small a face and case in proportion to the strap, my wrist and whole build. I did like the look of the watch and the features although as many reviews dials and characters hard to see with aging eyes. Kept going with Casio and found a solar Ediface that ticked most of the boxes and kept. SWALK
on 1 October 2016
Light is as stated by another user, only good for seeing dials and doesn't illuminate rest of watch as you'd expect from the digital display. Minute hand obstructs view of date/day. Only purchased for it's alleged robustness for every day use as I have a active life style and had damaged some very expensive watches in the past. Here's hoping it stands true to it's claims.
Update:
Very comfortable and robust.
on 21 November 2017
It’s a quality watch and will stand the test of time. Unfortunately the face was a little smaller than I would have liked.
on 29 July 2017
Great watch , looks good feels great on in fact its so light you forget your wearing it . The watch is not to big can be a little difficult to read digital parts in poor light but not really a problem, the watch has a auto light so that makes it easer to read . The strsp is an inch wide so its very comfortable to wear over all a fab watch .
on 15 January 2018
Great watch, great price. Bought as a gift for son for him to wear to work, he's an automotive technician so needed a watch that could withstand a knock or two and this does the job quite nicely. Great buy !
on 8 December 2016
Nice looking watch, I love g-shock and this is a really good watch, easy to use and not to many functions, really happy with my purchase.
review image