on 13 April 2017
Lovely watch..... Best Price... The Dial glass design is a wow factor....
on 2 March 2012
It's such a beautiful watch, shiny and very lady like, but obviously comes with a way too big strap, so basically this is all you need - [...] . It's the only video that shows you how to deal with this kind of strap (it's quite a special strap, sturdy, so it's a good thing, it wont fall apart).
Would highly recommend it! Also, the item arrived in 3 days, so that was great as well!
on 12 December 2013
If you are looking for a nice watch for either work or casual wear, then this is it. Nice and shiny and doesn't seem to dull. Keeps great time and looks expensive...friends couldn't believe how much it was as they said it looked really expensive! A nice item
on 1 July 2012
I bought this watch for my sister-in-law as a gift .. she liked it very much ... the chain and dial are very stylish and elegant ... in such a reasonable price its a great buy !!!
on 9 December 2011
The order was on time and packaged very well.The watch and strap are very nice and very good for tne price.
on 20 November 2013
I bought this watch needing a nice everyday watch. I particularly like my watches to be waterproof so I can wear it swimming etc.
I was pleased with the price of this and hoped that it would be what I was looking for when it arrived.
I unwrapped the box and was immediately very pleased with the watch. It was exactly what I was looking for and fits very nicely (one I had a couple of links taken out, which was done in less than five minutes at a local Timpson).
I would recommend this watch.
on 23 January 2013
I bought this for an elderly relative. She is delighted with its simplicity and easy to read, uncluttered dial. It is backed by Casio's build quality and all in all, "It does what it says on the box."
On the down side, sizing the bracelet was NOT an easy job and did require a fair bit of brute strength. I managed to find instructions on Youtube.
All in all, a first rate product at a very good price. Highly recommended.
on 17 February 2013
The watch came in good time. It had many instructions, which were very clear. The major obstacle was that it was too big, it did not tell one how to make the bracelet smaller. Luckily, the Casio premises are about 20mins from where I live. Being disabled it sometimes is difficult, whereas if the instructions were there I could have got a neighbour to do it.
on 17 September 2012
Lovely watch. Extremely pleased. Great value too.
I did have to take it to a jewellers to have a couple of links removed, as a special tool is needed, but this wasn't really an issue. Overall....very happy!
on 27 December 2013
Bought as a Christmas gift this watch is very elegant and sturdy. Well priced and promptly delivered it is a really good purchase.