on 21 March 2017
Not comfortable in my ear. Furthermore, it irritates me that this item on Amazon is so misleading in terms of showing a packet of 10 and actually specifying 10- pack yet you get only TWO In pack. This has caught a lot of people out but Amazon just accept it. I realise it's dirt cheap but you only get 2 ear buds!!!! Now, If I was Amazon, I would listen to the complaints and take action but that's just me I guess.

Not sure what's wrong with amazon to allow stuff like this through. If they are not careful, they will end up like Ebay where anything goes and you get all the dodgy characters who get away with everything. Personally, I though Amazon was more strict and protective of their customers.

When I view the item on Amazon, it clearly states "Sennheiser CX300 replacement ear buds - 10 pack Small ear sleeves". This is false advertising and is illegal. Amazon - get your act together please. It's your web site. You need to control what is on here.
on 9 March 2016
They fit my Sony headphones but not my Vivanco ones. Comfy enough but a bit loose and I have to really shove 'em in my ears to get the same volume as my previous earbud tips- the sound direction isn't great. For the price they're fine, but if you're using an ipod or device with really low maximum volume you may want to invest in a higher quality product.

Please note- That's how they work with my small pink sony earbuds that are about five years old. They may work perfectly with other earbuds where this fits the bud better so don't dismiss them based on my review unless you have the same headphones I do (or Vivancos!)
on 13 March 2017
If a product is titled as having 10 in it, you would expect 10, right? Apparently not. Ordered two packs, opened them to find just four in the packet. That's right folks, an entire 16 less than originally ordered! Nice.
on 1 April 2017
softer than expected but will create comfort. Thanks.
on 3 July 2017
Very good value for money, prompt delivery and well made
on 26 April 2017
not as described at all. small size advertised and ordered BUT medium size sent....rubbish!
on 16 May 2017
Arrived in time. Good product and happy.
on 10 June 2017
cheap & cheerful does the job
on 3 June 2017
Not small ear buds. Medium size.

Utterly useless and not appropriate.
on 12 May 2017
Perfect for my earphone, fast shipping, thank you