on 5 January 2015
It looks nice. But the so called diamonds are very hard to spot..
on 19 December 2014
bought it as a gift. Loved it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 December 2014
Great !!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 July 2013
My wife likes the product which would have got 5 stars except that the clasp tends to be a fiddle to do up - it is of the prong type which clicks into place and has a further security clip which loops over a small stud at the side . At present we find that the prong is very tight and the additional clip tends to get in the way - this is probably our fault and given time the fitting should become easier but at the moment it is a worry that we may damage the bracelet in trying to do it up.
NB since first writing this review have discovered that to do up the clasp it becomes a lot easier if the prong is squeezed when inserting ( it is, of course, necessary to squeeze it to undo it as it clicks into place).
on 19 August 2013
Bracelet was perfect, but not long enough, if it came 712" - 8" long then we would have kept it, people nowdays are bigger so why don't they make them bigger. but did love it.
on 21 December 2014
Bought this on a lightning deal as a present for myself. It's gorgeous! As per other reviews, the stones are very dark but that's to be expected from natural sapphires. The clasp is also a bit tricky to work out and the bracelet is lightweight (I.e. not particularly sturdy) hence knocking off one star. But I love the bracelet...well worth the money.
on 4 March 2011
Sapphires look black, not blue. More like agate would look......

Still, seemed well received by the other half.

If you're after irredescent blue, look elsewhere, otherwise a nice piece of jewellery
on 5 January 2012
Just received the bracelet in the post and it has come exactly as described and is beautiful. As is said in the other review, the sapphires are very dark. However I have a sapphire ring which is also very dark, so I wanted a dark sapphire anyway. Created sapphires are the brighter blue whereas natural sapphires tend to be darker. I can only assume that these are natural.
I was a bit sceptical about purchasing jewellery from amazon but I would definitely buy from here again.
Great product, but as the other review says, if looking for a bright blue sapphire, do not buy from here.