Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: DVD|Change

on 5 August 2008
The definitive version (charity specials are never worth looking at) of CT's wonderful sketches. Either you get this kind of cumulative comedy or you don't and I think other reviewers here might be happier with a more conventional sitcom or something with more men in it. CT is a great actress and the characters she creates are some very funny archetypes of ordinary womankind - buy it.
on 15 December 2007
The product description's wrong - it says that it comes with the 2007 Comic Relief special, and it does not. The 2005 Comic Relief special with McFly is on the disc for the first series.

As for the show itself, I'd seen bits of the third series and loved it. The first series is okay, but I was disappointed to compare it to the rest. Series two is also pretty good.
on 29 March 2007
James Uscroft you need to get a life and see the DVD for what it is , it is a win -win buy for everyone the sketches were brilliant and the money is going to charity,

Some people are so sceptical and BORING . Well done to Catherine!
Catherine Tates comedy is similar to Little Britains in that you know the punchline as soon as the sketch starts. This however, does not stop it from being consistently hilarious.

All of the guest stars (Noel Edmonds, Tony Blair, David Tennant amongst others) throw everything they have into their parts which just makes each sketch brilliantly funny.

This is a great DVD to buy. Its a bargain price, you will be giving money to charity and you also get a short, but hilarious DVD.
on 14 June 2009
Catetherine Tate is certainly one of the funniest people in the UK...and this compilation of her show is just hilarious and it gets better and better, the more you see it. I almost know it by heart and still I laugh every time. The first season is good to get to know the personages, I find the second one the best and then the third there are some really funny sketches and some other are just ok. But still, all in all and for this little price, it is really worth it to buy and laugh. Enjoy it!
on 26 July 2016
This is a must for all Catherine Tate fans, the complete series. I bought it secondhand, but it was like new (What a f*****g liberty!!) Gives hours of great LOL moments, some sketches not so great, but made up with lovable characters, such as Nan, Derek, Lauren, etc. Don't miss her live tour later this year, otherwise you're face will look bothered!!
on 12 February 2008
i thought this dvd was fantastic, i watched it time and again and found it hillarious every time, especially the tony blair sketch, i still laugh at it today this is definately one worth buying.
on 21 March 2010
Bought this as a gift for my son. We have watched it together and had so many belly laughs doing so!! Laughter is indeed the medicine :) Our favourites are Lauren (the school girl with the bad attitude - bovvered??) and her friend who keeps saying "is it?" and Nanna the foul mouthed grandma!!!! Hilarious!!!!

Great value box set - well worth the money
on 27 December 2015
I'm a huge fan of Catherine Tate so happy with this. Okay there's a few characters that get annoying and some you can chuck such as Irene and Vern and Janice and Ray. But overall great laugh out loud stuff
on 13 April 2010
I never saw 3rd series because I live in the US and they only showed 1st and 2nd. So I decided to buy the whole pack. The only trouble is that it's region 2 so it doesn't play on either of my DVD players... but I play it on my PC. I cannot stop laughing at her Helen character when she acts like a translator... I have seen it countless times, first time I truly nearly peed.
Bravo to this amazing comedian