Top positive review
38 people found this helpful
For what it is, very good
on 28 February 2009
I bought this on the off chance and it turned out to be a very flexible miniature tripod. It is a little larger than I anticipated, but still fairly compact.
The instructions are useless and it took me a little while to discover its curiously good features.
- To lock and unlock the extending legs, twist clockwise until they click.
- To unlock the extending foam covered 'hand grip'/extender, twist each section anti-clockwise. Can be done in one move for all three sections it extends by
- Twist it clockwise to lock it
- At the top of the tripod legs is a large screw that is knurled and about 3cm in diameter. Unscrewing (anticlockwise) this allows the legs to spread further. Screwing it clockwise reduces the spread of the legs
- The camera can mount directly on the tripod legs without the head, but you lose some of the angle control by not taking it from the telescopic handle and putting that on the leg section
All in all pretty good for a pocket tripod.