on 8 June 2017
looked nice, but wasn't personalized, so sent it back
on 29 August 2009
bought this for my 7 year old neice, she loved it, its a little bit delicate, but for the cost its a nice little bracelet.
on 29 September 2011
I got this bracelet for my 4 yr old daughter, who's wrist is around five and a half inches. This bracelet can be adjusted in the links and she will be able to wear it for a longer time than a bangle. The chain is strong but very subtle, and appears very comfortable on. I haven't seen a bracelet like it and strongly recommend it to anyone with a little girl,niece etc.
on 9 February 2014
Beautiful present for a child. I purchased 2 of these for my niece's (one for a christening present) and they were purchased for a very reasonable price. Here is the but......I wanted to get them engraved with my niece's names, but they would take 4 weeks using a jeweller. So I enquired at Timpson's and they said they could not use the normal method because they are so dainty and thin that the stamping method would go right through the silver, so they would need to be sent away and the starting price was £25 each!!!!! Such a shame. The girls (well, only one is old enough to have an opinion) were pleased with them though, and so were the parents.
on 7 February 2011
Brought for a Christmas present for a friends daughter, arrived very quickly despite the snowy weather, quality is superb and very durable not flimsy like some, very pleased with it and price is well worth it highly recommend to anyone looking for a little something
on 22 October 2010
It's a lovely little bracelet but the charm is very small and it's quite difficult to see the picture properly. Still happy enough with the product though as it's still pretty. I think it will suit my 5 year old God daughter well.
on 29 May 2011
A gift for my niece's christening, i got her name engraved on it and she loved it. Delivery was quick. Bracelet was pretty, i would buy again as another present
on 13 November 2012
I have only given three stars to this product because the pictures showing it on the webpage make it look a lot bigger than it actually is. I undertand with jewellery that you have to enlarge the picture to get the detail in, but it was quite a shock when it finally arrived.

That said, this is a must for every little princess to have. I am sure my Granddaughter is going to love it
on 20 October 2014
Lovely little bracelet. Bought it for my little niece for her chtistening. Came in a beautiful gift box, very pleased with this product would definitely buy from this seller again, its good quality good value for money, my niece will love it She is just two years old and this will still fit her for a good few years.
on 17 July 2012
Bought two of these for girls Christening gifts. It is lovely and am very pleased with it! I have also had the bracelets engraved with the childrens names which has added to how nice the gift is. It really looks like I've spent a good amount on the gifts when it was actually very reasonable. Very happy with purchases!