Customer reviews

on 13 September 2017
Nice and strong, great for keeping Schliech farm animals safe! Little fingers find putting the fence together a bit difficult at first but soon get the hang of them as they older.
on 5 May 2017
Granddaughter loved it
on 1 August 2012
I have bought this for my son who is mad about animals,dinsaurs and figures.I hope this will somehow fit in there somewhere.As with all schleich products it is very well made.As he has not got it yet i am not sure how it will go but i am sure the poor cows will get eaten by the t-rex and the fence-well we will find out how strong it is then.
on 7 December 2012
This was a gift sent directly to a Grandson....it arrived safely and was added to his already extensive collection...I can only assume it was OK, he was pleased with it.....
on 11 November 2012
My son really wanted some fences for his Schleich animals so that he could make enclosures for them, so i ordered these ones. They are very robust, (as you would expect from Schleich) but the draw back is that as a 4 year old my son struggles to click the individual pannels together by himself as it is quite stiff to do so, even i find it a little tricky at times!

However, it is a very durable product and is a great addition to play and learning.
on 22 February 2015
So well made, oh my goodness! We bought this to go with our Sylvanian Families farm. It looks really nice with that and is a good height for the Sylvanian pony. My son is only 3.5 so I just snap the fence pieces together, I don't mind. I think he can take them apart.

The two pieces that form the gate are together not as wide as the regular pieces, so you cannot make a perfect square if you use the gate.
on 25 January 2014
I bought this for my Grandson's farm and he loves it. Well made, heavy duty - not like cheap farm fences - will last for ever. I know this is expensive but you definitely get what you pay for; a quality piece if kit which can withstand the rough and tumble hammered out by a 2 year old.
on 13 May 2013
Great addition to any farm or animal play set. Very big and sturdy fences made from plastic. It does not look cheap and is so easy to put together. Little gates for access to animals. Great product!!
on 28 January 2014
Great sturdy fencing i bought for my 4 year old although he sometimes needs help to join it together, would recommend.
on 9 April 2015
I've been looking for fences for along time . These are very well made like all Schleich products. Only four stars cos bit hard to put together . To hard for a child to do.