on 7 December 2007
Having purchased all of this particular set for our daughters Birthday this, i found to be the most misleading description of all and was extremely disappointed. Our daughter having a slim wrist finds link bracelets etc. slightly too large, as a result they usually slip off her wrist therefore i tend to choose bangles wherever possible.
I have to admit when i received this item i was wasn't quite sure what i was looking at as it was so small only when reading the invoice i discovered it was the bangle. Expanding it to its limit i discovered just how small it was. My daughter may have small hands and wrists but it went over 3 1/2 of her fingers safely.
This is NOT a child's bangle but a Baby/Toddler bangle and should state this. I however would not buy this item for a baby as the charm is so very tiny and could quite easily be pulled off the link by which its affixed to the bangle. If considering purchasing this item i would advise you do so for baby/toddler only DEFINATELY not for a child.
I found myself having to purchase another Birthday present for our daughter and in the process paying for an item which can never be worn.
Extremely Disappointed!.
on 18 January 2008
I ordered the heart pendant and the bangle for my niece in Scotland, her name is Lisa Jane and so it seemed like the perfect Christmas gift. However, although the pendant and chain were a great success the bangle was so small that it could only be used on one of her dolls. She is only 5 years old so the bangle is obviously too small to be of use to any child and not a safe item for a baby. I live in the States and was not present when the gift was opened or I would have returned it.
11 Comment| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 December 2008
Bangle was way to small for my Grandchild aged 5. Nice for baby, if you take of charm. Would not have bought if I had read the reviews.
on 21 December 2011
My Niece passed away during my sister's labour and I wanted to give her a little gift to take with her. So i bought this item and even known the picture is very small... the bracelet looked beautiful on her tiny wrist. I also bought the child's matching locket for my sister to keep, so they both have the same picture with them forever!

I am very impressed
on 2 July 2009
This expander bangle, with charm, was purchased for a gran to give to her first grand-daughter. The detail on the charm is amazing, and the bangle itself is lovely. It was exactly what she wanted. Thank You.
on 28 May 2011
I baught this item at a reduced price, and basically that was what it is worth. It is advertised as a childens bangle, I got for my two year old grandaughter and it only just fits her.
on 29 September 2012
I bought this for my 3 year old grandaughter, it is not big enough to get her hand through despite the item being called a childrens bangle. The charm is very tiny, pretty but do measure hand size!
on 18 December 2011
The bangle is too tiny and you have to be very carefully with your child not to be cut.It is also very tiny and if you will put only one finger on it, the bangle will be bending or crooked.it is also too small for an 1 year baby.
on 7 December 2010
My 11 year old son bought this "children's bracelet" for his 13 year old sister. On opening the gift before wrapping it, he found a "baby's bracelet" which is far to small to fit most children. this is a con - DO NOT BE FOOLED - we have since been told by the amazon returns system that as it is "wrong size" the cost of returning it falls to us, for which they wanted £5 - effectively erasing the vast majority of the refund. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
on 19 August 2012
[[ASIN:B000V7GCMM Lisa Jane Silver Children's Expander Bangle With Charm Unfortunately this Lisa Jane Silver Children's Expander Bangle is too tiny for a 2yo even when expanded. Very annoying. So advice to others- be aware and read the dimensions of this item before committing to purchase. Also if you are a non UK resident the postage on this item is excessive. More than twice the purchase price!!!!

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated • Lowest Price