Edition: Heavy|Change

on 11 August 2016
for some reason my palms hurts when i use this rather than my old thinner pad.

other than that this is a very good mousepad and looks sturdy and feel sturdy. Ive switched to a smaller desk now and cut the product into two, Still looks good and doesnt fray. it has a good grip and doesnt slide out of plays
on 14 October 2015
I have always used plastic mousepads but was pleasently suprised moving to the cloth variety.

All mice I own (and have owned) have had no tracking issues with this mat. Its comforatable, large and suitable for any sensitivity.

I have also washed it in the shower after dropping a glass of sugary carbonated beverage and have had no issues. I used body wash and this did not affect the product quality. So it's also cleanable for a clumbsy amoung us!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 May 2014
A mousepad has one simple task: to provide an even surface on which a mouse can smoothly and accurately move. Yet there are infinite combinations of materials, surface material, size and even weight and looks. For me what really matters is that it provides the perfect friction and size for a sensitive gaming mouse to avoid situations when the mouse does not react at all or moves in unexpected ways.

In all of the above the SteelSeries Surface QcK Heavy is ideal: first of all and most noticeable this mousepad is really huge and massive, so say goodbye to half of your desk. The never-ending cloth surface is great, I previously owned the 4HD mousepad with a hard surface and I don't ever want to go back. It's a personal preference, but if you anyway prefer a cloth covered mousepad then this is definitely the one for you.

Don't let the word cloth deceive you into thinking this will wear through after a few months' heavy use, like everything else about this product the cloth surface is very durable.

One drawback is cleaning it, the hard surface of the 4HD can be easily wiped down/disinfected with some cleaning alcohol whereas the cloth... you can shake it down and bat it like a carpet.

Overall this is a great product at an affordable price.
on 24 June 2015
Just what I was expecting - fast delivery and in good condition.

I brought this to play CSGO and it has enough space to play at 1 sens ingame, 400 dpi and 6/11 windows.
on 20 September 2015
This mousepad is really nice. I really like how there is no weaving at the edge, as before I have had a mousepad with a weaving at the edge (Razer Goliathus) and after a period of time it can start to dig into my arm and start to hurt. There is so much room and psace on this mousepad. It feels really smooth and my mouse glides well on it and does not glide too much like a hard mousepad does.
on 25 January 2016
Large and thick mousemat that works fine. I wanted a bigger mat and this ticks the box. It is thicker than my old razer mat and much broader. My Logitech mouse runs smooth on it.

The design is a little bland but apart from that I have no faults so far, it works fine.
on 1 November 2015
Got this to replace my mm200 mat. I'm giving it 5 stars but I'm annoyed by one thing. It only covers around half my desk, and after falling in love with how my mouse glides over it, and how soft it is under my wrist, it really should cover the whole desk! Steelseries really should sell this stuff by the meter and let their customers cut it to length. If they did that I'd buy this to cover my mattress with! And my car seats!
on 19 March 2016
- Size: Fantastic. An absolutely great mouse pad. I use it for CS:GO where I have quite low sensitivity and DPI and this allows me quite a lot of motion before I have to life the mouse.

- Quality: Pretty good. No issues whatsoever so far, though I've only had it for a month or so. Quite thick though, I can't imagine it tearing or wearing off any time soon.

- Feel: A bit irritating on the skin at first. My skins is somewhat delicate and the fabric was giving me skin burns for the first week or so. After I got used to it, I haven't had that problem at all and I very much appreciate the mouse pad right now.

- Summary: Very happy with the purchase. Took a bit of getting used to, but is more than worth it for a mouse pad this big and this good and this price.
on 4 June 2015
I have been through many mouse-pads. I had this years ago but ended up changing it up. I tried some other cloth pads and some hard pads. My most recent pad was the PureTrak Talent Heavy. My only problem with that pad was the thread, it give an uneven friction when moving the mouse horizontally/vertically. So I decided to give the QcK Heavy another go. Not sure why I ever changed mouse-pads in the first place. You really can't beat this pad. Nice and thick, so it protects you wrists. The tracking is superb. Clean design. What more can you ask for?
on 6 October 2014
The benchmark against all other cloth pads are measured.

This size of this pad is perfect for low sensitivity gamers. I use 60cm/360 ( in all FPS games from CSGO to Quake) and this pad is the minimum size I require. There's loads of other great reviews pn here so I'll just add a few things that haven't been touched on.

This pad is uncoated cloth so it has quite a lot of control in the glide. this translates to a bit of static friction and if you're a high sensitivity gamer (lower then 25cm/360) you may want to try out a treated cloth pad like the QCK team editions or Puretrak Talent. My only work of caution against coated cloth pads is they are effected by humidity and moisture far more then pads like the Heavy, so if you tend to get a sweaty wrist then uncoated is far better.

The QCK Heavy can be washed just fine in the washing machine on its lowest temperature setting. The rubber base absorbs water and will take quite a few days to fully dry though. So hang it up in an airing cupboard after you've washed it.

Having used +30 different mouse mats over the years the QCK Heavy is my favourite. The fact that most pro CS players use it OUTSIDE of sponsorship says a lot.

Just ordered another one to replace an old one which had a great run.

Highly recommended