on 12 April 2013
This is very well made. It is lovely paper and is great for sketching and colouring small pictures ready to copy on to larger ones
on 30 April 2013
I didn't draw for a while until I got this for christmas, feels great and the pages aren't to thin.

I would recommend A4 since it looks big enough!
on 6 July 2011
This book is great for any budding artists out there.
The paper is great to draw and write on and the book is a perfect little sketch book to carry around with you.
It fits well into your bag and the hook that connects the book together is abit on the large side but it makes it easier to turn the pages.
I'm starting my course of fine art next year and its perfect for what I require.
I recommend this book to any artists out there who are starting out or need a book to do some quick sketches.

Overall I rate this book
5/5 *****
on 17 December 2013
Bought for daughters art course, so she goes through a few and with the plain cover she can add her own style.
on 29 October 2013
I love this sketchbook, I use it as a neat little book that easily slots into my bag and I can sketch when I'm out and about easily. Whats particularly great is the front and back of the book are stiff and therefore I am able to draw standing just holding the book with my hand instead of having to find a surface to rest on. It's great for the price as well.
on 20 September 2014
I bought one of these for my self last year and I loved it SO much and it is amazing quality and a great idea. So I got another one for my friend's Christmas present, who like me loves art and sketchbooks. Being able to paint your own cover is amazing. I love it!
on 22 January 2014
very pleased with quality of sketchbook, but the covers feel awful. really set my teeth on edge every time I touch them, Must cover them with something then they will be fine.
on 2 July 2014
Definitely my favourite sketchbook from now on!
on 28 February 2015
No problems, Good supply, Would recommend.
on 31 March 2015
My granddaughter loves this.

See one answered question