Customer reviews

on 27 January 2017
I got this one over others because it was affordable but the Moto buy cheap buy twice applies here. It looks ok and my 2yr old boy is happy with it but you have to fit it all together (it comes flatpacked.) and one of the silver caps to keep the wheels on was faulty so the front wheels constantly fall off so my husband had to do a little D.I.Y job on it. It's not something I would leave my child alone with and it's certainly not something he can rush about with as he likes to do.
on 22 April 2017
Ok to put together- but be careful with stickers as if you put them on wonky they are hard to peel off and restick. Fine for my two year old grandson who loves it. Not very big though so I feel they are somewhat ambitious in their age range. I don't personally feel that it would be big enough for a child over around 3 years of age.
on 14 March 2017
This was a most useless toy. After it was put together, and my daughter tried to push it the wheels fell off. After putting them back on securely, the only way they stayed on was if they were hammered so tightly they didn;t turn (although they did fall off again shortly afterwards). We got zero decent use out of this and have returned it. Our experience of this trolley was one of frustration and disappointment.
on 12 January 2014
Absolutely rubbish. Really flimsy and near on impossible to put together. At least four of us on xmas day attempted to erect the damn thing to no avail. It ended up being slung in a corner in the end. The only saving grace were the few shopping items provided but again the boxes were flimsy and I have my doubts about how long the will survive any hard play. Avoid at all costs!
on 26 February 2017
Fab, kids love this. X
on 23 January 2017
My grand daughter loved thi at christmas.
on 20 September 2015
It was very hard to put together as it said about just pushing the wheel bits in with the key but it didn't work (My hand was getting very sore), had to use a hammer in the end and it squeaks as it goes along. its good for the price but nothing more.
on 26 April 2017
My grand-daughter uses this every day, she even raked it to nursery with her.
on 30 December 2016
Grandaughter just loves her shopping trolley. It's very sturdy and easy enough to put together.
on 6 August 2017
Never in my life will buy this again it needs longer screws in the handle area the wills didn't seem to want to connect properly only brought for my son's 3rd birthday in May and it's already completely broken out in the garbage