on 4 January 2008
I was lucky enough to see this tour last year, and to see two of my long-standing idols Torvill and Dean, plus a lot of the celebrities who had taken part in the first 2 series' of Dancing on Ice. The live show was not a disappointment!

This DVD captures the brilliant show and the atmosphere in the arena perfectly, and includes the whole show, and not just the edited highlights as shown recently on TV!

Really hard to pick out the stand out routines as they were all excellent, but my personal favourites (aprt from all of T&D's which goes without saying!) are Kyran Bracken and Melanie's 'Billie Jean' complete with Kyran's bodypopping! and also their dance to 'Chasing Cars'.

I'm really glad to see they have included the professional routines on this DVD as the routine Daniel Whiston did on his own to 'Angels' and the daredevil Moulin Rouge routiine performed by Melanie and Fred were two of the most brilliant live things I have ever seen!

As a bonus there's also a quick look behind the scenes which is worth watching too.

If you saw this live, this DVD is a great way to relive it all, and if you didn't it's a good way to make up for it!
on 1 January 2008
After seeing the live tour i was really excited to watch the DVD, which is excellent and features all of the performances from both professionals and celebrities.

However, before purchasing the DVD, you should be aware that the DVD is only made up of footage from the Sheffield show, so the judges and bolero winner are from the Sheffield performance only.

Also, the DVD doesn't feature the special guest performance of the Russian Skaters, which was dissappointing.

Finally, the DVD extras aren't very impressive, as the "behind the scenes" section lasts about 10 minutes.
on 16 December 2007
I have watched the show since it first burst onto our TV screens and have been hooked ever since.
It is a fantastically original program which is a very entertaining part to Saturday night.
When they announced a live tour I knew I had to get tickets for it and was lucky enough to get 7th row tickets to see it at the M.E.N. Arena in Manchester. The show live is heaps much better than the TV show because there are so many ice skaters in it and so many different routines by both the celebrity and their profressional ice skating partner but also the professionals team up to perform to and it makes a very exciting and fun evening. To top all of that the king and queen of the ice perform for us numnerous time during the evening.
The video captures the true magic of the live show and whereas it can't capture the magic that is in the air when seeing it live it really does a good job of capturing the emotional and the live excitement of it all.
This really shouldn't be missed, it's worth every penny and more.
on 18 November 2007
Watched the TV shows and looked forward to the release of the Series DVD's both times I was disappointed, however I went to see the Dancing on Ice Live Tour in Birmingham and it was unbeliveable, the speed the professionals go at and the emotion in their routines i've not seen anything like it for many years - and being from Blackpool and seeing the Hot Ice show yearly thats saying something. The live show was out of this world and i hope this can be transferred into people's homes on their TV sets. I'm all set for the next series in the New Year and got by tickets for next years Live Tour already booked.
on 15 October 2007
I went to see the dancing on ice tour on my birthday in nottingham and it was fantastic from start to finish i loved watching it on tv but this was just amazing. To watch torvill and dean skate live was a houner as they are just great, i have my dvd on pre order going to see if i can spot my self. For all u dancing on ice fans or torvill and dean i would recomemd this dvd to you it will be a great watch.Roll on jan 2008 for the next season.
VINE VOICEon 23 April 2015
Wonderful dvd as usual,
2007 road show,the competition is hot,the ice dancing to die for.
Such a pity this program finished.
But never mind ,this DVD will bring back the memories for you
on 24 August 2011
love dancing on ice, so really happy 2 get the live tour 2007. watched the prog on tv and loved it. extremely happy with this product and i love watching it. looking 4ward 2 watching other dancing on ice dvds. there was nothing tht i needed 2 know b4 i bought this product as everything was answered 4 me
on 11 February 2008
This dvd is one of the best dvd's out there for the ice skating and I cant turn it off once I put it on( I dont have a dodgy dvd if that is what you are thinking). The skating is amazing and the rountines are fantastic and Torvil and Dean really excel on this dvd. I have taken up ice skating lessons and the teacher is called Laura " Ice Feet " Moffat and she tells everyone to buy this and I am actually in the crowd on 36 minutes and 47 secs waving my hands. If you love the tv show then get this as Laura Ice Feet Moffat say" Go skate mate"
on 13 December 2013
Learn from the best is my motto. My granddaughter tried to learn but her coordination is not the best.
She does want to learn so I bought this disc as an encouragement and hopefully it will work. She cannot
have it yet, but come Christmas day, its all hers.
on 7 March 2014
Back to the original and first days of Dancing on Ice tours. Seeing all the first favourites competing again and many fabulous pro routines. Recommend to all figure skating and DOI fans