on 26 July 2014
It's the only Ketostix out there that actually works. However, if you're an idealist you might not want to buy anything from Bayer. Their reputation as it comes to pesticides and GMO is quite bad.
on 2 September 2013
Well I have move to a ketogenic diet and these allow me to measure my ketone level. Assuming they are accurate then I'm perfectly happy. Easy to use and read against the scale on the bottle.
on 13 March 2014
The product is as expected and the instructions are easy to understand. The product is easy to use as well.
on 9 May 2014
I used this a lot in the beginning.
It's a great way to get to understand how your body is working and when it is in ketosis and a great marker of how hard it is to get into ketosis.
on 13 December 2015
I do the Atkins diet from time to time to shake of unwanted pounds, that's crept on, and these sticks shows me within 3 days whether I'm in ketosis or not - I find them very accurate, too
on 13 September 2013
great for using when trying to lose weight, i was on a protein diet and they were a dark purple colour when i was being good and go to a cream colour when ever i cheated! lol
on 18 February 2015
I used these whilst on a low carb diet and it seemed to track my ketone levels well. I checked after a cheat day and the colour came out very pale!! So they must work!!!
on 18 April 2015
I follow a low carb high fat diet by my own choice and these sticks I would say, are relatively acurate at detecting Ketones in the blood by dipping them in your urine.
on 24 July 2015
Really helpful, does exactly what it says it will and very easy to use. Simply pee on the stick and use the chart on the bottle to see if in ketosis. Highly recommend.
on 4 September 2013
Great for testing urine for diet purposes... I use these sticks to test if I am in ketosis... they work very quickly, taking less than 15 seconds! Will buy again! :-)