on 18 January 2017
Really fiddly to adjust, takes some working out to get the right size for the suitcase but once you get it spot on, and clip it on it never comes off. I travel from the UK to the USA quite frequently and these have yet to break or dent. The plastic doesn't even have scuff marks! Or I've just been lucky and had nice people dealing with my luggage!
on 19 March 2016
I don't travel without these now. Handy as an additional lock for larger suitcases. I have quite a large suitcase and these fit around it without a problem and could expand further if required.
on 15 September 2014
I've just returned from a trip using this strap. Remained tensioned throughout despite the baggage handlers and a 'soft shell' case. The 'clasp' is robust with a metal retaining plate which keeps the tension on the strap.
This is the third type of strap which I've used over the years and is the best to date!
on 7 May 2014
It works, had the case opened by "Homeland Security" twice (because of the trekking poles inside I suspect).
The strap-tensioning system isn't very good, so I used some small electrical cable ties to stop it coming loose. You could use strong thread but I happened to have the ties to hand.
on 29 February 2016
It works and is better than a lot of other luggage straps that can be un-done easily. It also makes picking your bag up from amongst the others
on 9 October 2010
Used this strap on my case on a recent flight to Greece - It is extremely strong and easy to reprogram and adjust. As my case is zipped and I have known zips to open in the past, I felt secure leaving my luggage to the tender mercies of the baggage handlers. As it is brighly coloured, it was easy to distinguish my case on the baggage carousel. I recommend this product strongly for the confidence it gave that my baggage was well protected..
on 17 March 2015
Didn't have any problems with them coming loose on a recent long haul flight. I like the added layer of protection they gave me. Nice easy combination lock with TSA compliant lock and an indicator to tell you if the lock has been undone by the authorities.
on 13 April 2015
Travelled to Australia and back without problems, look as good as the day we got them. We should get a few years from these, would recommend them.
on 29 December 2015
A little difficult to work out how to tighten/ loosen but very good product
on 23 October 2016