on 2 April 2017
This stuff really brings life back to over processed hair, my hair was like straw before trying this now my hair is in lovely condition, remember this is a PROTEIN treatment and not everyone's hair needs protein, however my hair drinks protein, always follow up with a moisturising conditioner as this isn't designed to detangle and moisturise it is just to replace the lost proteins.
on 25 September 2016
Unfortunately I bleached my hair and it's turned very straw like,I'm now on my third tubes this and my hair is finally lowland feeling a little better!!!. Not quite the miracle worker I was expecting
on 16 May 2016
The smell is very pungent and overpowering when you put it on, however it probably doesn't linger as strongly on your hair.
I have dry hair, and I really like the way it leaves my hair smooth yet manageable. This is my second time ordering this product, and I will go on using it.
on 12 August 2017
I have used KPAK for over 20 years and I would never be without it. It has saved my hair on numerous occasions when I've done a home hair colour and been left with candyfloss hair. This stuff is amazing and I highly recommend it.
on 8 June 2017
Fantastic product, repairs hair giving it a lovely shine
on 3 June 2016
Lovely for strengthening weak, especially bleach! Great product
on 24 March 2017
it was not happy with that
on 3 September 2017
perfectly conditions dry/damaged hair
on 10 November 2015
I have used this product before (from a local salon) and loved it.
However I am concerned I was sent a fake product.
This conditioner was very thin, and leaked out of my hands before I could get it on my hair!
Terrible quality and it did absolutely nothing for my hair.
I've requested a refund.
on 15 May 2012
I purchased this item several years ago and remember that it didn't do anything for my hair. Since then, my hair has been trough many more colour treatments and is much worse off. Fed up with my frazzled locks, I started doing research into treatments and kept coming across excellent reviews for this product.

At first, I just remembered my previous experience with it and ignored the positive reviews. Then, out of sheer desperation, I decided to give it another shot.

Well, all I can say is wow. Either I didn't use it correctly previously or I purchased a fake, because this time it worked a treat. My hair feels so soft and smooth right now, and actually not fluffy like it usually is after washing.

For those who are interested, this is how I used the product...

First I washed my hair (I used Matrix Colour Care Shampoo). I then used a wide tooth comb to separate and detangle prior to applying two 50 pence sized blobs of the Joico Reconstructor. I wrapped my hair in cling film and used a heated turban wrap for 30 minutes. I then rinsed the treatment out and applied the Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator 250ml. I left this on for a further 5 minutes while I showered.

This is definitely a permanent product in my cupboards from this point on.

UPDATE: Since I purchased this product, I have coloured my hair and used it a second time. I have to say, I am now a Joico convert. These products are amazing and I actually have shiny locks once more - no lie. I am so impressed with the results I have experienced, I have purchased the full range of products and bundled my cupboard full of potions into a charity bag. Joico is now my staple product. I finally like my hair again. Bring on the swoosh....