Customer reviews

2,583
Vans Authentic, Unisex-Adults' Low-Top Trainers, Black/White,3.5 UK (36 EU)
Size: 3.5 UK|Colour: Black/White|Change

on 17 May 2016
My son loves these shoes. We thought they were very well made but after just 3 times of wear the foot bed.. which we thought was very comfortable and well made has disintergrated! So we have to package up and return and start again.

Why cant we get good quality shoes for boys that last?
on 7 August 2017
I'd really like to leave a good review since these are comfy and a cool, classic design. However, the soles cracked after a month of moderate use and after three months the fabric tore at the joint with the sole. I literally can't remember any shoes I've had in my life to be less durable. I suspect it must be some sort of an anomaly or a product that spent on a shelf a really long time and thus sole rubber became brittle but I'm not sure if I'll risk buying another Vans anytime soon.
on 21 September 2017
My everyday go to shoe. Can be dressed up or down. Fit well, even though I have a rather slim foot. Must be acknowledged that the black naturally fade after a while, but I use that as an excuse to buy another pair. Bought these because another pair randomly developed a hole at the front, but that may have been my fault. Prices on Amazon are much cheaper than in stores, whether Vans or Office, etc. But exactly the same product.
on 16 December 2014
My packaged arrived a day before it was estimated to arrive which is always worth an extra star in my opinion.

The box it came in was slightly damaged on each of the four corners, I suspect this is down to couriers (Royal Mail) but you can never be sure.

It was intended as an Xmas present so the box it arrived in did not suffice as it looked like i'd bought a second hand pair of vans, luckily for myself i had a near mint Vans box from a previous shop so I've used that.

In regards to the shoe itself, It's good quality and from what i can tell authentic - Just as expected, I think for what i paid it was well worth ordering.

I know when you order clothes off the internet you don't get the feel & look before you buy aspect like you would at the shops, I will say if you've bought vans before you know what to expect and can purchase with confidence.

Four stars as the box itself was damaged.
on 18 May 2016
I was told by one of my friends that I should get a pair of vans and after a while of debating I finally decided to go ahead and get them. I really like these shoes, they are very nice. I purchased the all black version and they go well with a lot of other clothes that I have. They fit well and are decently comfy. The simple,classic style is good because they don't go out of style like other shoes do. The price is really good as a few of shoes that I have purchased in the past have been pretty expensive but these are just the right price for me. Definitely would recommend this to someone who likes simple shoes that are fashionable and pretty cheap.
on 5 January 2016
I have had one pair of Vans shoes in the past, and they lasted quite well, however, the price was around £50 which was overpriced for the shoes.

Finding these shoes on Amazon for just £24.99, I thought, "Wow!" as this is a really great price for this designer-label.

The shoes came promptly with two other items I had ordered in the same box and they are very stylish and for £25 I think they are a great buy.

The black monochromatic design goes well with any look at these are a classic pair of shoes that just match with most looks.

Definitely worth your money.
on 4 August 2014
Good looking classic trainer, fits true to size and comfortable to wear. However after only a few weeks the rubber at the sides is starting to gape away from the canvas at the stress points where the shoe bends to flex with your foot when walking.

It looks like the rubber is glued on to the body of the shoe, but the glue is not up to moderate use. Hopefully the gaps where the rubber has separated will not get bigger, as they are still wearable at the moment.

Pity, as otherwise they are practical and attractive shoes.
on 3 December 2015
I brought these for work as did my daughter Compared these with my daughters exact shoe that she had purchased from the vans shop only the day before for £45 sadly THIS SHOE IS A FAKE the finish & stitching to the shoe was nowhere near as good as my daughters shoe & the writing not as perfect also they're not as black as my daughters , my daughters shoe fits me perfect mine is slightly a wider shape so to big & makes noises when I walk , wish I'd spent the extra £15 & got the real deal as this shoe is not going to last :(
on 23 September 2014
I chose this rating because although this product did come as expected and it was brand new genuine Vans shoes, they have not lasted well at all. These shoes have worn far too quickly and are not wearable at all. Very disappointed with the length of time that these shoes lasted for. Would not repurchase.
on 13 July 2015
Poor quality. I like Vans but I bought three pairs from Amazon. The heal rubbed away on one shoe in the first day. My toe managed to bury its way out of another shoe. Poor stitching on a third shoe. The material is very thin. Previous vans haven't been like this.