Format: DVD|Change

on 8 February 2016
This frightened my grandson daft, and my daughter and son in law, I saw some of it and I daren't walk home. if you're a little warped this would be pretty good, but for all the normal people among us I don't recommend it, I suppose its good for making sure your kids stay in bed, because they wouldn't dare get out after watching this, Cant comment on it as its been banned in my daughters house after they all had nightmares, It arrived on time though, that was the good thing, is it worth the price, I suppose so, if you want to scare the life out of your kids.
on 25 January 2013
My 4 year old daughter loves this she has watched it loads of times it was well worth the money and I enjoy it aswell. Its good for keeping kiddies quiet!!!
on 3 October 2011
This is a modern re-telling of a children's classic, with some colourful characters creeping in from other stories. My kids (aged 7, 9 & 12) enjoyed it a lot. It was quirky and funny, but still a little frightening at times for the youngest. A nice addition to the family movie collection. It could even encourage mum and dad to re-read the fairy tale at bedtime as a cosy follow-up!
on 10 May 2013
this was ideal for my grandson for his school project he has watched it numerous times and I doubt he will ever tire of it
fast delivery
I would recommend this to anyone
on 16 July 2013
Bought this for my grandchildren who absolutely love watching DVDs . It has been a firm favourite in our house!
on 1 February 2014
for once a story near enough to the true hansel and gretal,a wonder to watch for families ,children and for fairytale princesses to watch before bedtime ,a fantastic film .good stuff
on 6 May 2014
This story of Hansel and Gretel is totally different , it is unique and very watchable ,
my grandchildren loved it and watch it over and over again .
Well worth buying
on 8 April 2012
remember the story from childhood read to me from a book .bought the dvd because i had never seen the film classified pg some scary bits for young ones.
on 23 May 2011
I passed this dvd onto my neighbour who has 3 children. The eleven and eight year old enjoyed the dvd but the four year old was scared of the troll.
on 9 April 2013
Excellent - just what it says on the tin! Perfect for my topic in class to go along with a variety of other hansel and gretel resources!