Price:£2.99+ £0.99 shipping

on 19 October 2015
I find it quite hard sometimes to accesorise.

Fashion hasn't always been my forte.

With these shrek ears I feel invincible I feel like vogue will call me any minute.

Any modelling queries contact me.

Stay flawless xox
review image
on 18 December 2012
This product came very quickly, as recorded delivery which I wasn't expecting. As a bonus the ears light up, which I was not aware of when I purchased these, so that was an excellent surprise. My one very silly gripe would be that these were bought as a present, but the cardboard backing they were one had been bent to get them in an envelope for postage- which is going to look a little bit untidy when I give this to my mother and father in law, but I imagine when they realise that the ears light up they will overlook this oversight.
on 7 November 2015
Perfect for the price I paid. Got them for my son as we are going to Shrek the Musical. They are charging £8 for them at the theatre. Abit disappointed that they don't light up as I read a couple of reviews and seen that some people received light up ones. My son is happy though.
on 20 November 2014
unfortunately when the ears arrived - one side of the headband was snapped. It came with no tags, cardboard backing or anything to indicate it was 'new'. Wasn't worth sending back as it would cost more for posting than I paid for it. I was disappointed AND they didn't light up which I thought they would :(
on 5 February 2013
Bought shrek ears as part of a fancy dress costume for baby shrek.... Ears worked great! Loved the flashing lights in ears! Great extra touch!!
on 28 March 2014
This product was very good, me and my friends enjoyed using them to please the great Shrek. Shrek is love, Shrek is life!
on 16 August 2011
What can you say about Shrek's ears??? These are a bit small for adults, but bearable for an afternoon or evening.
on 22 June 2012
This is an excellent product and a good price.

My local Fancy Dress Shop wanted to charge a lot more!
on 11 June 2012
this is a fun item for my neice who is shrek mad at the moment and loves it. I wish i had bought 2 of them now one for her sister. Anything for a quiet life.
on 22 June 2012
Along with the Wig and the Green Stuff, this completes the transformation to "Princess Shrek". My wife looked a pretty picture for the New Years Eve Party.